Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good hubby.

Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Exactly hannah!

Yesterday was excellent. No problems.

Today I am feeling very grouchy and anti-social though. It's Friday and I'm tired and I have no interest or motivation or patience for work. Was supposed to go to an 8am meeting and I totally blew it off. Ugh. Just want to go home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiabetesCanKissMyButt View Post
        Exactly hannah!

Yesterday was excellent. No problems.

Today I am feeling very grouchy and anti-social though. It's Friday and I'm tired and I have no interest or motivation or patience for work. Was supposed to go to an 8am meeting and I totally blew it off. Ugh. Just want to go home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
        I was like that Tuesday and Wednesday. Seem to have gotten passed it and the headache. Thankfully....

Hope today gets better for you.!!
        Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Thanks J.

Snuck out of work to go get a salad for lunch and ended up spending $100 on crap (WF). Well, not crap, but you know what I mean. I got fish oil, magnesium, coconut milk, butter, eggs, cherries, kombucha (yes I'm going to have kombucha even with Whole 30), 3 huge clusters of crab legs, a pound of shrimp, and oh yeah, the stupid salad that I went in there for to begin with. I have my sacks o vittles in the work fridge with my name all over them so they better not get stolen! It's happened before. I looked for L-Theanine while I was there but it was too expensive for me to justify. Will have to look at Henry's or maybe just order it online.

Now I think I'll eat said salad, go for a walk, and then try to find something else to do while I am avoiding doing actual work.

I am excited for crab legs and shrimp tonight!!

Comment

• Wow, that's quite a haul! Sounds delicious!

CRAB LEGS!!!! They are SO yummy.

Comment

• Why wouldn't booch be whole30? Isn't it just fermented... stuff?!? (Wow, very informed lil_earthmomma!) ha ha
              The more I see the less I know for sure.
              -John Lennon

Comment

• I think maybe cuz booch has a little alcohol and sugar content? Either way, I'm having some. My main focus with whole 30 is to stay away from grains and clean myself up after eating like crap over the holidays.

Got the ribs and wings for tomorrow!

FBS was 87 this morning.

I don't know if it's cuz it's super bowl weekend or what but people are OUT OF THEIR MINDS today. Agressive and pushy in the grocery store. Impatient and excessive speeding on the freeways. I was so irritated by the time I got home. And had to deal with a psycho lady at the pharmacy- too lazy to write the details but she was a piece of work.

One of our vehicles broke down. Had to have it towed. It's the starter probably so that will be like $300 or more. UGH.

We got software to learn French so DH is going to download it onto the computer this weekend and we will start learning. It's the Immersion software, like Rosetta Stone only cheaper.

Alright gonna go for a walk, then do laundry and clean a little. Wrist still hurts but mobility is much better. After stitches come out on Monday, I think things will start improving quicker.

Comment

• I was just thinking to myself, "WTF, it's not the Full Moon yet." I just looked at Facebook and people are out of their freakin minds. My sister is fighting with her husband, the guys at the tattoo shop are talking shit about each other and one is leaving, and I'm even feeling irritated at friends. Something's definitely gone wonky.

Oh, there's a cheaper version of Rosetta Stone? What's it called? I'd like to pick up a language or two. Make myself more useful and whatnot.

Yay for ribs and wings. Now that's how ya do Super Bowl! Glad your wrist is feeling better. You'll be right as rain in no time.

Comment

• So cool! Dh and I will be starting french at the university in september. We can practice with eachother!
                    -John Lennon

Comment

• Awesome, lilmama! The only french I know right now is Oui !

Diana- it's called Immersion and you can get all different languages. We got it at Best Buy. I think Borders also has it.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks people are out of their freakin minds this weekend!

So DH just walked in with a costco pizza. GAH! I loaded up on shrimps, coconut pancakes, cherries, and pickled eggs so hopefully I can just keep myself full and stay away from the pizza.

Comment

• You can do it! Interesting mix of foods ya got there, and they all sounds yum. Much better than pizza, any day.

Sweet... I'll have to price it. Always wanted Rosetta Stone but man it's expensive.

Comment

• DR- I know, I'm surprised I didn't get a stomach ache from the weird food combo but it's all good. I think I have successfully diverted the pizza. Just had the rest of the crab legs and a sweet potato and I am content.

Comment

• Oh crab legs... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I can't believe this, but this dumb stomach flu has me ravenous. I thought when you're this sick you were suppose to be off food?
                            -John Lennon

Comment

• Man that sounds good! Way to go avoiding the 'zza!

LOL Lil_EM... I think once it's about over you get really hungry to make up for what you lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                                Man that sounds good! Way to go avoiding the 'zza!

LOL Lil_EM... I think once it's about over you get really hungry to make up for what you lost.
                                Urg, too bad it isn't over. I keep eating, and not getting to keep any of it. lol
                                -John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                                X