No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight stayed the same this week at 147.

Got my meals planned out and will go grocery shopping after my dentist appt this afternoon (blech).

bacon cheeseburgers
    taco casserole
    oven baked BBQ chicken
    deep dish pizza quiche
    teriyaki salmon

Vittles for today: egg, sweet potato, chicken/brocolli casserole, sausage, green salad
    Exercise: don't know. depends on what time I get done with the dentist and grocery shopping.

Comment

• everything was cool at the dentist. I asked them to use a topical to numb my gums before they cleaned and omg it made a huge difference. I was so much more relaxed not waiting for the next zinger to hit. I grind my teeth so some roots are exposed. They fixed my night guard so now it fits better so hopefully that will help with the grindage.

Went grocery shopping after the dentist yesterday. Got 2 roaster chickens cuz DD was bringing DB over to eat and then I didn't have to cook. It was so crowded in Henry's- it was like senior citizen day or something. I accidently plowed into an old man- a really old man shuffling along. He took it in the hip and I almost knocked him over. I felt SO bad and apologized. I hope I didn't fracture his hip with my cart. I bet he has a bruise at least.

Heavy marine layer this morning. Just sitting here sipping on a cup o' coffee and when I fully wake up I will mop the floors. Plan to do a 2 hour trail hike later on. DD and DH are off getting her car smogged so we can renew her registration. That's about it. What do you guys have planned for the weekend?

Comment

• T,
        I have a gloriously unscheduled weekend. Only thing is I have a friend coming over to do laundry...which is good, because that also means we'll be able to hang out and goof off in the back yard. There might be wine

Comment

• If I lived closer to you, I would invite myelf over for some wine. LOL.

Comment

• Oh...I wish you DID live closer.
            You're always invited<3

Comment

• aw thanks, kuno <3

Comment

• Forever and always, GF. And check out Minxxa's journal re the ganglion?

Comment

• Thanks for the info. I'm gonna call on monday to make an appt.

Comment

• Hi T.

Comment

• Hey DR- hope you have a better day tomorrow

I called my hand Dr. 4 times today and couldn't get through (for the cyst). Maybe cuz it's Monday. I will try again tomorrow.

I made ranch dressing for the first time. It turned out really good except that I don't like it actually on my salad. I much prefer the blue cheese dressing. But the ranch was delish for dipping my chicken boobs and sweet potato fries into for dinner tonight. Don't know why it tastes so bland on salad though. Maybe it gets watered down or something when it's in the salad.

Food: HB eggs, V8, Cobb salad with ranch dressing, 2 plums, chicken boob, sweet potato fries, more ranch.
                      Exercise: none

Comment

• morning!
                        Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Ooh yes, ranch for the chicken dipping! I realized I haven't made coconut chicken tenders in a while, and those are fabulous with dipping sauce. Although you just reminded me of elementary school, when we had those giant rectangular pizza pieces and would dip those in ranch dressing. Ha, the picture of that in my brain is pretty gross
                          You are what you eat,
                          and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

• mornin' J !!

lol hannah! Well, I'm a little older than you and we didn't have pizza in elementary school. We had shephards pie and weiner wraps. Did you ever have weiner wraps? Those were tha bomb diggity. We had fish sticks and fries, hamburgers and fries, or else I brought my lunch from home. In which case, I would have a peanut butter n jelly sandwich, a ding dong or twinkie, a little bag o chips, and milk. LOL. Don't ask me why I just romped down memory lane on school lunches. Back to regular scheduled programming.....

Comment

• Food for today: HB egg, bacon, V8, cobb salad with ranch, 2 plums, taco casserole
                              Exercise: 1.5 hour walk

Comment

• i had the same things at lunch.
                                tuna casserole, cheeseburgers, meatloafs.
                                the crap they feed them today kills me!
                                our school district offers 'free' breakfast. guess what it is? cinamon rolls, biscuits and sausage, kool aide.
                                blah
                                Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

Working...
                                X