Primal Man, Primal Man, doing the things that primal can

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Gibson View Post
    I still have body issues.... most of this was lost due to a Low Carb diet, and little exercise... hence a lot of fat remains right in front. I read about Unconquerable Dave on Mark's daily apple... figured if he can look that good after losing then damn... I can too.
    He's quite an inspiration. And yes—you can get there too. Hell, look at you—you're looking good already! Your patience may be the thing that gets the most exercise over the next few months ...
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

Comment

Yes... God give me Patience, and give it to me NOW!!!

My wife and I migrated this morning with Primal Pooch (the nick name of the dog) We walked to starbucks, hunted down wild coffees with heavy whipping cream, and then migrated over to a organic plant sale, picked up some native plants for our swampy back yard and then migrated home.

3.3 miles for the morning and hope to do it again tonight depending on how I feel.

Usually get 2 miles on the treadmill in the afternoon using the random hill function so its more like a hike than a straight ass walk.

Still need to start the heavy lifting portion of the show... not sure why I am putting it off... if I want to look like Dave, I am going to have to do that.
      My Primal Blueprint Journal

Comment

Those pics that I posted on my journal of me are from doing strictly bodyweight exercises. I have come to the conclusion bodyweight exercise, at least for me, are better at getting definition then lifting heavy weights. If you haven't downloaded Primal Blueprint Fitness do it and take the tests to see where you are at and start from there.
        Georgette

Comment

Well guys...

Yard mowed

Holes dug

plants planted

yard cleaned up

Grill lit

Brats waiting to hit the fire...

Happy Mother's day to all!

Comment

Sounds like a good day. Enjoy the brats!

My primal journal

Comment

Yummmm, brats!!!
              Georgette

Comment

Just got back from a 2.3 miler with the dog...

I measure my weeks from Saturday to Saturday because that is when I started (weird huh?)

So far six miles of slow movement for the week.

I love this.

Comment

So... WTF do you do when you are sleepy and at work... I would love a nap but my boss isn't into letting you have some shut eyes when you need it.

John

Comment

So... WTF do you do when you are sleepy and at work... I would love a nap but my boss isn't into letting you have some shut eyes when you need it.

John
                    Coffee or tea.

Are you doing any better than you were the other day?
                    Georgette

Comment

Can you slip outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air and to stretch your muscles? Often that works well for me; and if not, then I consider turning to caffeinated goodies.

My primal journal

Comment

My job is literally so boring I have zonked out for a few minutes at my desk. I still do occassionally.
                        Georgette

Comment

Posting my food from lowcarber.org because it has alll my custom foods in it..

My P.L.A.N. logs for JohnGibson

Date: Wed 11th May 2011

Breakfast

Carbs: 0 - Protein: 14.4 - Fat: 10 - Fiber: 0 - Calories: 152 2nd Breakfast

Carbs: 5.5 - Protein: 6 - Fat: 14.2 - Fiber: 3.3 - Calories: 162 Lunch

Carbs: 6 - Protein: 56 - Fat: 25 - Fiber: 0 - Calories: 480 Afternoon Tea

Carbs: 9.7 - Protein: 6.4 - Fat: 50.4 - Fiber: 6.7 - Calories: 484 Dinner

Carbs: 8.5 - Protein: 41.4 - Fat: 19 - Fiber: 1.6 - Calories: 388 Day totals

Carbs: 29.7 - Protein: 124.2 - Fat: 118.5 - Fiber: 11.6 - Calories: 1666

Comment

I don't know why I am not so motivated today. I am tired and bitchy.

Will go and do 2 miles on the treadmill sometime today... I need to get my movement in.

Comment

I don't know why I am not so motivated today. I am tired and bitchy.

Will go and do 2 miles on the treadmill sometime today... I need to get my movement in.
                              Been that way the past 2 days. I'm blaming the heat and no working central air.
                              Georgette

Comment

I think I will just blame those secret government satellites that keep beaming instructions into my brain. Yeah... thats the ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X