No announcement yet.

PBF Journal (Dalton)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a big ass 4 egg omelet of sauteed onions and pulled pork......

Today's workout results:

50 incline pushups
    15 Nordic pullups (still no pull up bar made so I did them with my arms as far apart as I could get them....)
    50 prisoner squats
    7 dive bombers (form is horrible on these nasty things)
    90 secs feet-forearm plank
    45 secs side feet plank
    Last edited by Dalton; 05-27-2011, 11:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

In a shocking development I partook of some pulled pork this afternoon........

Comment

Pretty sure I had some more pulled pork for lunch today.....

Comment

Remember that big ass omelet from yesterday? Well, it started with some onions....

Then I tossed in some of the above butt.....

And 4 eggs.....

Then plated the masterpiece know as "Chairman Bao".....get it "Bao" as in "big ass omelet".......

Comment

I love your piggy avatar, that's awesome! That omelet looks mighty tasty
            Georgette

Comment

Why thank you, I'm quite fond of it myself

Comment

An orange and both legs and thighs off of a rotisserie chicken so far today. My crazy ass non primal wife is wanting those God forsaken factory chicken breast filets with some corn and some kinda roasted potato shit she makes......I think I'll cook all that bullshit on my backup gas grill out of spite

I certainly won't be partaking of any of that nonsense so I believe I'll toss me a couple of sweet potatoes on there and have one of them and save one for tomorrow.

The things I do for this lady.....I deserve some kinda damn medal.

Update: Went with steaks since the grocery store was sold out of those damn cardboard chickens. I had a ribeye and a sweet potato with butter and honey.
                Last edited by Dalton; 05-29-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Today's workout results:

27 pushups
                  17 Nordic pullups (still no pull up bar made so I did them with my arms as far apart as I could get them....)
                  50 prisoner squats
                  7 dive bombers (form is horrible on these nasty things)
                  70 secs feet-forearm plank (don't know what happened here...lost focus for some reason)
                  45 secs side feet plank

Comment

Holy shit what a horrible afternoon I had.....5 chocolate chip cookies, one of those nutty buddy ice cream thingies and some bbq potato chips, lol. Then I was in the yard with my kid playing catch and the crash hit. Jittery, sweating, lightheaded.....awful shit so I came inside, pounded out a giant ass hamburger patty and hit the grill. Had some canatalope and 2 dill pickle spears while waiting on the hamburger steak to get done then devoured it. I'm better now. Lesson learned.

Comment

So much easier than typing all that shit out.....

Comment

Hamburger steak and 2 eggs over light.....cantalope.....Hill sprints....

Comment

pulled pork......2 slices ham and some steamed cabbage.

Comment

Got an injured wing.....layin' low for a while....

Comment

Working...
                            X