X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright so these are a bit late, let's hope they even show up lol

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1149/1000320t.jpg

P.S. Anyone know how to directly post pics on the wall? I've seen it done (e.g. Patrick and CG) but I'm not sure how... (I'm computer retarded on occasion... this is one of those occasions lol)
    My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Comment

Lookin' mighty fine... You want images posted directly in the thread? Two ways:

1) Use the little picture frame icon in the reply/quick reply, then enter the URL of your photo, then all done.
      2) Just use this template: [IMG*]http://image-url-here[*/IMG] ...... (remove the * from the tags of course)

Easy enough. And no, we don't have ring setups at the university gym. I live off-campus, and I don't pay the wellness fee to save money. So, I have my own rings at home along with one of those Iron Gym pull-up bars from which to hang the rings at the moment. I could use a better set-up since that area is a bit cramped, but I have to make do for the time being.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

To wit, here are the pictures...

Originally posted by climbergirl

Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
        -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Haha thanks, I was about to do that, but you beat me to it :P

I'm living off campus next year, but the rec center fee is automatically counted in my tuition so I can still use the gym (which I only really use for the rock wall and occasionally the pool and some weights lol. who needs cardio machines? pshh)
          My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Comment

oh hey! how'd i miss THAT?! there's mah girl! those are some SICK abs!
            live mindfully.
            she's a Coconut Girl in a PRIMAL world... my PB journal

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut Girl View Post
              oh hey! how'd i miss THAT?! there's mah girl! those are some SICK abs!
              Thanks

Comment

Alrighty, back on the wagon today; didn't end up eating till close to 2:30. Did a few exercises this morning for about 10 minutes then spent the rest of the morning till class doing work. Broke the "fast" with some pork rinds dipped in a mix of 1/3 cup Fage and 2 tbsp pesto, as well as 2/3 cup coconut milk. Dinner was awesome - flank steak anyone? Yumm. Had about 4 oz of that with a small salad topped with brushetta, tuna, and some pesto shrimp. Steamed broccoli and a few grilled asparagus rounded me out. So good. Stomach is doing well with the dairy reduction (no cheese today! only yogurt). I was a little lower on fat today (only around 60%) but i think my close to 80% yesterday balances it out - gotta love averages lol. Managed to not snack at all the rest of the evening. Woohoo me! Tomorrow will be good seeing as it's the day before my birthday (!!!). I'm on a roll and going to ride the wave of success. BAM.

P.S. I put up pictures too! Double win :P

Comment

Happy Birthday Climber!
                  You look amazing!!
                  (field) journal
                  primal start-weight (3/11): 154
                  current weight (8/25/2012): 141

Comment

Originally posted by climbergirl View Post
                    I'm on a roll and going to ride the wave of success. BAM.
                    You can do it!

I just had a weird mental image of you "on a roll". Well, two weird mental images. First you were tiny and standing on an actual bread dinner roll, holding a toothpick as a flag thing, claiming the roll. And the second was you turning into a human boulder and rolling after Indiana Jones in Raiders... yeah, don't ask, lol. My brain is weird.

Have a happy Thursday!
                    I journal cuz I can: My Primal Journal of Super-ness

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!! (wait, it IS today... right?! lol)

redvelvetcake..jpg

here's a virtual PB friendly red velvet cake for you! (i made this for a friend's bday but we can share ) heehee...
                      live mindfully.
                      she's a Coconut Girl in a PRIMAL world... my PB journal

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut Girl View Post
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!! (wait, it IS today... right?! lol)
                        Close! lol. It's technically tomorrow, but I'm not about to turn down a virtual red velvet cake

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite View Post
                          You can do it!

I just had a weird mental image of you "on a roll". Well, two weird mental images. First you were tiny and standing on an actual bread dinner roll, holding a toothpick as a flag thing, claiming the roll. And the second was you turning into a human boulder and rolling after Indiana Jones in Raiders... yeah, don't ask, lol. My brain is weird.

Have a happy Thursday!
                          Thanks! I love your mental images lol. Like King of the Mountain (except I'd be a pygmy Queen of the Roll) - and Indiana Jones is just awesome (I happen to have all 3 :P) And we're all a little weird. It's what makes us interesting. Happy Thursday to you as well!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! (Well if you're behind East coast time; technically here it's the 9th already lol)
                            So I'm now officially 20. Sheesh. I don't PHYSICALLY feel older, it's more of a mental thing. Like "wow, I'm not a teenager anymore" - it's like there's suddenly an invisible barrier that I've crossed between being 19 and 20. Either way, I'm thankful for everything I've gone through, both the good and bad, and can't wait to see where this year takes me. Hopefully on some awesome adventures! (Anyone up for hiking Mt Washington?!??!)

Anywho, looking forward to making my cake later today (primal of course!) Yummm.
                            Took the day easy (I was sore from last night's climbing/sprinting/50 pullups extravaganza... I might have gone a bit overboard), went to Red Lobster for dinner with the fam; it was surprisingly easy to stay primal there. Since it's Lent (no meat on Fridays - booo, no birthday steak lol) I had broiled shrimp, scallops, and seafood-stuffed flounder (it was stuffed with lobster and crab meat), broccoli, and a few seafood-stuffed mushrooms. The best part is that everything comes SMOTHERED IN BUTTER!!!! No complaints there :P No worries about steak though. Birthday round 2 with the grandparents on sunday has flank steak on the menu, and I think there's sausage for dinner tonight and bacon with breakfast. I think that will suffice to satiate my craving for meat :]

Well here's to another year of being alive, and to 2.5 months of being primal! Only 364 days till I'm 21 lol.

Comment

Hey, Climber!

Happy birthday! Great journal! How'd you get into meteorology?

Comment

Look at those ABS. RAWR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X