Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is awesome!

You guys are in that primal honeymoon stage if ya KWIM
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by nachobrawler View Post
      If Patrick doesnt mind...and more importantly since all of y'all seem to still be on here following his journal....I'll just catch y'all here instead. Patrick, you ok with that?
      Go for it! I'm hardly here except to post progress pics and post a link to a new blog post.

Originally posted by nachobrawler View Post
      (I promise not to get in the way or change your subjects to idiotic mind babble)...
      Not much to get in the way of and there's nothing to change since I'm the master of idiotic mind babble. I just make it sound smart with fancified words an' such.
      August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
        Em, I think two of their songs were used in various Matrix movies. My favorites of theirs are Navras and Masters of the Universe (above), but they've got so many awesome ones.
        Two in The Matrix Reloaded and three in The Matrix Revolutions. Navras is one of them (from Revolutions).
        My Journal

Comment

• Doesn't surprise me. Their stuff is awesome. I have a DVD of them live in Tokyo and they also seem to put on a dcent show.

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Not photogenic? BAH. Plenty of people would LOVE to be that non-photogenic, Patrick.

How cool, Nacho, I'm happy for you and the wifey. Hope she gets quick results and remains inspired!

As for Juno Reactor... yeah, I love them. They're just non-repetitive enough for my tastes... they do long pieces but they evolve enough to keep me interested. Lotsa JR on my exercise playlist.
            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Patrick, have you ever been to Wilderness Tours?

We'll be going there Aug 21 & 22.
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Dude, you are making some changes! That is awesome. I know what you mean. I go about a week or two with nothing or even a slight gain to losing 3-4 pounds. It's weird. I'm still averaging 2 lbs a week lost over the last 94 days so that makes me happy. I will say it's hard looking in a mirror and seeing the changes, but looking at older pics I definitely see it. Same goes for you. Your other pics compared to these, big change. Way to go!

I need to check out that Juno Reactor, sounds badass!
                "If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is."

My Journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30234.html

Starting weight prePB - 258 lbs on 5/6/11

244.2 lbs on 6/3/11 (28 days in!)

240 lbs on 7/1/11 (59 days in!)

234.2 on 7/15/11 (73 days in!)

228.2 on 8/12/11 (101 days in!)

224 on 8/28/11 (117 days in!)

220.6 on 9/14/11 (134 days in!)

Goal weight PB - 205 lbs

Comment

• Thanks, TW! Just saw the progress in your signature. That's nuts! Great job!

I give myself a start some mornings when I wake up and head into the bathroom and turn on the light. I've never been this lean and fit. It still surprises me. In a good way, of course, but it's gunna take some getting used to. I'm hoping to add just a wee bit before the long weekend in early September.

Comment

I give myself a start some mornings when I wake up and head into the bathroom and turn on the light.
                    That's no reflection. Watch out, dude, you have a totally ripped evil twin living in your bathroom mirror.

Does he have a goatee, perchance? I'd say if you go to sleep relatively clean-shaven and then see chin stubble in the morning mirror, that's proof of my theory.

But don't worry too much. I think you could take him now that you have forewarning.
                    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

I give myself a start some mornings when I wake up and head into the bathroom and turn on the light.
                      Even though I still have a bit to go, I do the same thing. I will look in the mirror and think "damn who is this chick looking at me? Oh yeah, it's me!" My face has really leaned out and it seems to almost have a heart shape now as opposed to the roundness before. Stumpy has even told me I look a lot younger than I am. He's even told me I look more beautiful now than when we met. That's pretty damn awesome if you ask me.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Fuckin'-A, Geo! That's awesome to hear -- both your own perceptions and Stumpy's, too!

Comment

• Even though I'm a bit late commenting on the updated pics....

Awesome progress Patrick!

And your blog is pretty decent too.

Comment

• Thanks, NDF. I'm slowly getting there.

And I need to update that damn blog, actually. Been a while now. Thanks for reading!

Comment

• In other news, I'm currently reading:

- The Adventures of Ibn Battuta: A Muslim Traveler of the 14th Century (he travelled more/farther than Marco Polo. Just picked this up -- can't wait!)
                              - The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less (wanted to read this after seeing it mentioned in the "4-Hour Workweek." Just picked this up.)
                              - Play: How It Shapes the Brain, Opens the Imagination, and Invigorates the Soul (Mark recommended it a few posts back. It's a'ight but not mind wrinkling)
                              - for fiction, I'm reading "The Darkness that Comes Before" by R. Scott Bakker

Comment

In other news, I'm currently reading:

- The Adventures of Ibn Battuta: A Muslim Traveler of the 14th Century (he travelled more/farther than Marco Polo. Just picked this up -- can't wait!)
                                - The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less (wanted to read this after seeing it mentioned in the "4-Hour Workweek." Just picked this up.)
                                - Play: How It Shapes the Brain, Opens the Imagination, and Invigorates the Soul (Mark recommended it a few posts back. It's a'ight but not mind wrinkling)
                                - for fiction, I'm reading "The Darkness that Comes Before" by R. Scott Bakker
                                That list sounds like some light reading hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X