Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nachobrawler View Post
    The wife has joined me with the Primal!!!!
    Woot Woot!

Comment

• That's awesome, NB! Yay! Now you'll definitely have to keep us all posted, weekly at a minimum.
      August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
        That's awesome, NB! Yay! Now you'll definitely have to keep us all posted, weekly at a minimum.
        This and congrats!! I'd like to know what convinced her to join the dark side?
        Georgette

Comment

• Thanks all...

@Geo...in the end I think it was my success in the face of her frustration. Really, the old adage is true:

If you cant beat em, join em.
          If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
          James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

Thanks all...

@Geo...in the end I think it was my success in the face of her frustration. Really, the old adage is true:

If you cant beat em, join em.
            Woohoo!!! And yes, at least journal once a week.
            Georgette

Comment

Hey man...just checking in. I'm still alive. Actually, I'm immensely better than alive:

The wife has joined me with the Primal!!!!

(Sounds of chorus of Alleluia! ringing in the background)

She's down 6 lbs and we are taking it slow. She's figuring out what she likes and dislikes still everyday. But she's doing really good and as you can imagine, I am ecstatic. Life is good and this is why I am not on here much at all anymore.....
              Holy shit, look who's back! I was starting to think we needed to form a search party and come looking for you. That's fucking awesome about your wife. I knew it was only a matter of time. And, yeah, hows about checking in once in a while for an update?
              My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• Patrick: The definition/increased mass in your upper arms is a definite change from the last pix. It is happening! I miss you. It's just not the same without you here.

Adam: Congrats on your wife!!! We all told you it would happen.
                "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                  Holy shit, look who's back! I was starting to think we needed to form a search party and come looking for you. That's fucking awesome about your wife. I knew it was only a matter of time. And, yeah, hows about checking in once in a while for an update?
                  I think they're in the primal honeymoon stage lol.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Because this thread needs some Juno Reactor, bitches. I think this would be my theme song if I had one. Definitely a sweet-ass Primal band if ever there was one.

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• That was fucking awesome! I had never even heard of them!

**Em wanders off to search the iTunes store**

edit: I was listening to this thinking it sounded similar to some of the music from the Matrix movies - DUH!
                      Last edited by NourishedEm; 08-02-2011, 09:15 PM.
                      My Journal

Comment

• woohoo adam! giving her space seemed to work out for you guys.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Em, I think two of their songs were used in various Matrix movies. My favorites of theirs are Navras and Masters of the Universe (above), but they've got so many awesome ones.

Comment

• Thanks all for the nice comments. And yes, Skink, I apologize for the hiatus. I know, I really dont have an excuse. Well, actually I do. Life is too awesome to be sitting, tippy-tap typing away and staring at a monitor all day. Sometimes I have to do this for money (like now when I am at work). But when I am on my own time....I aint doin it! Besides, with the 4 younguns (picture: a nest full of 4 baby birds all screaming, crying with their mouths wide open at mamma and papa birds) we are busier than all hell right now. But anyway, I digress. I WILL make a better effort to update.

I just dont feel like journaling any more really. Its just not in me now that life is going and moving so much.

If Patrick doesnt mind...and more importantly since all of y'all seem to still be on here following his journal....I'll just catch y'all here instead. Patrick, you ok with that?

(I promise not to get in the way or change your subjects to idiotic mind babble)...

Comment

• @Adam, is your wife on board with getting the kiddos into this WOE? In particular Carson?
                              Georgette

Comment

• @Geo...
                                We are in discussion about the children. My wife is still "feeling it out" and gaining her Primal feet. Once she does that, I think ...just from my perspective of seeing her, she will move with me on to getting the children on board. Considering where she started from, She has made HUGE strides! And one other thing about her...she is REALLY someone who has to experience something for herself to believe it (as we know from my experience bringing her on board). She is experiencing Primal living now. And as she gains the knowledge for herself....Im sure she will want to pass it on to her chi'drens. It will be at her own pace though...and one thing I AM NOT going to do...is push anything.

I learned my lesson BIG TIME!!

As an example of our progress....we cleaned out the pantry together last Sunday after spending the entire day shopping for Primal fare together.
                                And Wifey cooked!!! Did y'all hear me? SHE COOKED PRIMAL FOOD for us!!!!!!

(If anyone knows my wife and us...they know I DO the vast majority of the cooking. Not so lately. She has been back in the kitchen baking and cooking since going Primal....)
                                Last edited by nachobrawler; 08-03-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X