Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely. It was awesome!

I also added a video to the blog post, canio6. I think I did that after you posted a comment. It's not the official race video, but it shows quite a bit of the obstacles and terrain.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• New post up. Now that I've got my internet back up and running, I ought to be posting more frequently again.

A Practice Lost to the Ages The Primal Mind

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Aug 1, 2011 progress pics (slowly but surely!):

Comment

• Sexy!
          Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
          Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
          Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• Damn dude, you're turning into a bad-ass on us! Keep it up.
            My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• Thanks, you two! My progress is like a damn terraced hill: I go for weeks with no real changes and then over night I drop 3 or 4 pounds. Happened last week and I went from 171 to 167. It's fuckin' weird but I ain't complaining. Just glad I recognized the pattern.

Comment

• awesome work patrick! looks at your arms!
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Dude, you're a beast!

Comment

• hey hot stuff!! You look GREAT!

Comment

• RAWRRRRRRRR. Smile sometime, dude!
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                        RAWRRRRRRRR. Smile sometime, dude!
                        No!!! If he smiles we'll all faint dead away.

Seriously Patrick, You look great.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Ha! Smiles are for the photogenic, which I definitely am not. I just can't smile for cameras, at least not often. I smile and it lasts half a second. As soon as I realize what I'm smiling for, it turns into a grimace or just kinda falls off my face.

Thanks for the encouraging words, all! I'm kinda hoping I'm at my maintenance weight at 165-167 lb. Just need to swap a bit more fat for muscle and I'll be set. Got a family gathering the first weekend of September, and some of my relatives on that side are really unhealthy. I'm hoping my appearance elicits more than jovial teasing and I can help a few of 'em. If not, at least I can look good out at the lake for what will be the last cottage weekend of the summer here.

Oh, and for those who haven't seen it, there's a good little article on MovNat's Erwan Le Corre in HFM: http://movnat.com/press/20110701-hea...st_century.pdf

Comment

• Wow Patrick, I'm having some very impure thoughts right now!

You look great and glad to see you back, I've missed your irreverance and your hairy chest.
                            My Journal

Comment

• Well smiles or not, you look great! And as Em stated, you do have a nice hairy chest lol!! Maybe someone needs to get you off guard and made you laugh, that would work for a pic.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Hey man...just checking in. I'm still alive. Actually, I'm immensely better than alive:

The wife has joined me with the Primal!!!!

(Sounds of chorus of Alleluia! ringing in the background)

She's down 6 lbs and we are taking it slow. She's figuring out what she likes and dislikes still everyday. But she's doing really good and as you can imagine, I am ecstatic. Life is good and this is why I am not on here much at all anymore.....
                                If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
                                James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

Working...
                                X