Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Nice pics, Have a great day!

    Today I have teacher training. Snooze, I'd rather be with the kids.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

    Comment


    • #32
      Totally following your journal. The words "filthy pirate hooker mouth" drew me in. I've been so nice here, but I just might use the words I'd like to use sometimes. I don't get to swear much since I won't do it in front of the kiddos, but sometimes those are just the best words to accurately describe the feelings I've got. Plus, your other posts are informative so I might learn more here. I also don't post food/menus but thoughts and feelings and general stuff about PB as I go along. Keep it coming!
      Starting weight: 168 lbs
      Current weight: 168 lbs
      Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

      Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
      a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

      Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Patrick View Post
        I guess MDA decided the pictures I uploaded to an album were not a threat to national security and allowed them to come out of moderated status.
        I wonder what it takes to get your photos denied... should I try uploading pictures of cupcakes and veggie burgers??
        simplyprimal.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Kris C View Post
          Totally following your journal. The words "filthy pirate hooker mouth" drew me in.
          Hahaha! Yeah, I'm a master marketer. Thanks for reading, Kris!

          Originally posted by Prime View Post
          I wonder what it takes to get your photos denied... should I try uploading pictures of cupcakes and veggie burgers??
          That's what I was thinking when I saw the pictures under moderation for a day: "Is there some flour or something off to the side in one of those shots? Do they think I fed my cat to my second-cousin? Are Chinese mountains verboten?" Hopefully they just go through to make sure people aren't like "Oh, and here's my favourite penis shot and here's one my doctor took during my colonoscopy. . . ." It didn't take long for the pictures to come out of moderation, so it's all good. I just figured it was worth having a few up.

          Makes me wish I had a "before" picture, though. I mean, all those pictures except the last one are all befores. . . . they're just 2007-era befores. The last one in the album (Decepticons shirt) is from December or January at least.


          Morning thoughts: Ugh. What the flying fuckballs is up with my sleep? I go to sleep around 9:30 - 10:15, can't actually fall asleep until 11:30, wake up around 2:30 - 3:30 (fully fucking "let's do dis" awake), pass out again after X amount of time, and wake up late (8am is late for me). This is pissing me off. I think I need to stay away from monitors/TVs for a good hour or so before going to bed and maybe do some reading instead. I might be getting messed around with by the blue light. Could be stress, too, I suppose, though the only source of stress is absence of sex.

          Hmmm. . . . Now that I actually think seriously about it, that might be exactly what it is. If so, fuck you, ravenous man-biology!
          August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

          I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

          Comment


          • #35
            nice journal! Like your style - and attitude. Sounds like you take no shit!

            Also LOVE "fuck the numbers". Couldn't have put it better myself. IF I was a tattoo person - I would be tempted to have it emblazoned somewhere. BUT I'm not, so I'll just settle for thinking it a lot!

            Comment


            • #36
              Thanks, Denise! Yeah, I have a low threshold for bullshit and zero tolerance for manipulation -- I should say "attempted manipulation," since most people's attempts are really fucking laughably transparent.

              I like the tattoo idea! I could never get one because I'm too obsessed with symmetry. I'd need the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot, mirrored on the other side of my body. Or it'd have to be a perfectly symmetrical tattoo on my back or something. Weird, eh? Also, I don't know what the fuck to get. For a while, I really wanted the Tolkien dragon (in black), but having two of 'em? Meh.

              Besides, I'm 32... what happens if I get one or two and I don't like 'em when I grow up?!
              August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

              I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                Thanks, Denise! Yeah, I have a low threshold for bullshit and zero tolerance for manipulation -- I should say "attempted manipulation," since most people's attempts are really fucking laughably transparent.

                I like the tattoo idea! I could never get one because I'm too obsessed with symmetry. I'd need the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot, mirrored on the other side of my body. Or it'd have to be a perfectly symmetrical tattoo on my back or something. Weird, eh? Also, I don't know what the fuck to get. For a while, I really wanted the Tolkien dragon (in black), but having two of 'em? Meh.

                Besides, I'm 32... what happens if I get one or two and I don't like 'em when I grow up?!
                Some tattoos look great - on some people. I have seen stunning work on some guys, really striking and wonderful draughtsmanship (on curved surfaces!)

                BUT I am old fashioned I guess and it still breaks my heart to see wonderful, creamy, toned skin "doodled on". Some of the artwork is so BAD - and once its done its done. I'd never be brave enough or sure enough. PLUS a relative always called tattoos on women "slag tags" and I can't get that out of my head (no offence to anyone - it just got into my head and won't go away).

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by denise View Post
                  BUT I am old fashioned I guess and it still breaks my heart to see wonderful, creamy, toned skin "doodled on".
                  I feel much the same. It seems to make us an oddity in this day and age. My skin is neither creamy nor toned and there is a tattoo I want but every time I get close to doing it I see someone with a tattoo and go, "uh, no thanks."

                  It doesn't help that there are a lot of military retirees around here and once you see 50 different tattoos on 80 year olds you realize that time fades art and really messes up the canvas.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Jesus. I totally underestimated SimpleFit Level 4. Day 3 kicked my fucking ass back to the Stone Age and is still laughing at me. I can barely type now, three minutes after having finished at 9m52s. I anticipate 10 weeks on Level 4 before getting that time down to less than 5m.

                    On the plus side, I finally feel a bit of an ache. Been a while since I've felt that muscle-tiredness kinda feeling. Yay. <collapses>
                    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

                    I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      once you see 50 different tattoos on 80 year olds you realize that time fades art and really messes up the canvas.
                      nicely put

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        I guess MDA decided the pictures I uploaded to an album were not a threat to national security and allowed them to come out of moderated status.

                        Album
                        love it!

                        Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        Morning thoughts: Ugh. What the flying fuckballs is up with my sleep? I go to sleep around 9:30 - 10:15, can't actually fall asleep until 11:30, wake up around 2:30 - 3:30 (fully fucking "let's do dis" awake), pass out again after X amount of time, and wake up late (8am is late for me). This is pissing me off. I think I need to stay away from monitors/TVs for a good hour or so before going to bed and maybe do some reading instead. I might be getting messed around with by the blue light. Could be stress, too, I suppose, though the only source of stress is absence of sex.

                        Hmmm. . . . Now that I actually think seriously about it, that might be exactly what it is. If so, fuck you, ravenous man-biology!
                        try meditation--i almost always meditate (or at least i try to!) before going to bed... if i didn't have crystals on my body it'd be much easier to simply pass out... and, erm... i'm not a dude, but i understand. o_O lol

                        Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        ...I have a low threshold for bullshit and zero tolerance for manipulation -- I should say "attempted manipulation," since most people's attempts are really fucking laughably transparent.
                        same. same. same. i often have friends laugh at me after my straightforward honesty comes out with random people at various moments they laugh and with deer-in-headlight-eyes say, "holy shit i can't believe you just said that!"... i'm not mean though, really! i've been told that i carry a lot of intense energy... which is probably why i scare off most men. :| *skips away* oh... fucking... well! lol
                        live mindfully.
                        she's a Coconut Girl in a PRIMAL world... my PB journal

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Coconut Girl View Post
                          try meditation--i almost always meditate (or at least i try to!) before going to bed...
                          Good idea! I used to meditate (or at least mentally relax -- not sure it was meditation) and I haven't in a while. Think I'll also read a few passages from Peace Is Every Step before bed, too. I love Thich Nhat Hanh's writing.

                          Originally posted by Coconut Girl View Post
                          same. same. same. i often have friends laugh at me after my straightforward honesty comes out with random people at various moments they laugh and with deer-in-headlight-eyes say, "holy shit i can't believe you just said that!"... i'm not mean though, really! i've been told that i carry a lot of intense energy... which is probably why i scare off most men. :| *skips away* oh... fucking... well! lol
                          Hahaha! Nice. Yeah, I'm the same way in terms of what and how I say things, but I'm not mean about it. I just want people to know where I stand. I hate emotional uncertainty, so my rule is that people around me never have to worry about how I feel about them or whatnot. Of course, I'm usually still left in the dark as to where others stand. . . .

                          Women seem to hate honesty of that kind because it doesn't fit into their weird view of how men are supposed to be, I guess; it doesn't give them anything to create drama around. While that's a gross generalization, it's been spot-on for me, anecdotally, over the past few months of me attempting to date (and growing more and more fucking bored). I'm sure guys are the same way for no-nonsense women who know what they want! I just find that the older people get, the more they emotionally regress. I swear most women I date treat dating and their dates like it was a Grade 7 dance in the fucking school gym.

                          On my more aggressive/cynical days, I consider having a shirt made that simply says "Seriously: Wanna Fuck?" That's not what I'm all about, to be honest, but some days I think I should be; perhaps things would be a lot simpler. Of course, they could be a great deal worse, as well.

                          . . . .Then I think about just adopting another cat, but it would be a rebound cat. I'm still not totally over having had to put down my awesome, old, little Pele-monster last spring. I miss my stealth kitty.

                          Last edited by Patrick; 03-18-2011, 09:50 AM.
                          August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

                          I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i never could understand why people don't just speak clearly, concisely and HONESTLY... heaven forbid the simplicity of life be so... SIMPLE. people (ESPECIALLY women--for the most part, i too am not trying to generalize but let's be honest here LOL) enjoy drama... they enjoy creating this big, bizarre production--as if LIFE itself isn't enough!

                            also, re: your T-shirt idea... i get it--it's kind of like weeding through the BS. many girls (as opposed to 'real women') out here in L.A. are notorious for being, well, for lack of a better word, c*ck-teases, frankly. it's like, really??? then when the guy reciprocates to their 'teasing' they freak out and call the guy a jerk or something!... or, you know, they're just hookers. LOL

                            unfortunately the ever prevalent societal conditioning of totally ridiculous and unreal male/female roles cyclically perpetuates increasing numbers of social retardation on a daily basis. geez, did any of that make ANY sense??? you're intelligent, i'm sure you know wtf i'm saying... (did i just mention clear, concise... something or other? lol)

                            also, i'm so sorry about your loss. it's never easy, having to let go of loved ones... especially those who provide truly unconditional love. xx
                            live mindfully.
                            she's a Coconut Girl in a PRIMAL world... my PB journal

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Ultimately, it all comes down to Sturgeon's Law: "90% of everything is crap." Sadly, that includes people. Bah. It's not worth thinking about too much, but damn fun to rant about, eh, especially on a Friday!

                              Thanks for the kind words about my cat. She's not a recent loss, though I still swear to fucking god there are some nights when I think I feel her hopping up on the bed to steal my body heat and purr like the arrhythmic rusty ol' engine she was.

                              Okay, time to go make some ground beef with sweet potato and something or other I can dig up.
                              August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

                              I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hot damn. I just discovered simodalcais' food album! I have his permission to link it here, so check it out and prepare to feel a warm and very pleasant tingling sensation in your special area:

                                Simodalcais' Food Porn -- Hard-on Motherfuckin' Guaranteed
                                August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

                                I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X