Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great picture Patrick. You look a touch tired there.

Comment

• Let me balance that out with this picture, then:

vmud.jpg

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• That one is awesome
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Especially the weetabix logo, lol!

Seriously, you look fantastic.
          Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
          Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
          Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• So......... am I the only one who thinks the Primal Blueprint Movie looks fucking god-awful, and is a terrible idea to boot?

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Happy Canada Day, peoples!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                Happy Canada Day, peoples!
                There's a flag I would salute.

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• God bless global warming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                    So......... am I the only one who thinks the Primal Blueprint Movie looks fucking god-awful, and is a terrible idea to boot?
                    Nope. Way silly... Looks like Mark is having a rethink, thank goodness!
                    Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
                    Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
                    Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Working...
                    X