No announcement yet.

lil_earthmomma's primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a very good day! Food sounds fantastic.

Your scrambled eggs remind me of college. The college I want to was one of the best when it came to food. Our food court offered 6 different kitchens. It was almost like going to the mall. In the morning one of the kitchens made omelets. Gwen was the chef. They were so good I remember the chef's name! I would walk down the hill, in the snow, at 7 am to get one of these omelets made to order. My favorite was ham, cheese and mushroom. Man... I miss those omelets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
      Sounds like a very good day! Food sounds fantastic.

Your scrambled eggs remind me of college. The college I want to was one of the best when it came to food. Our food court offered 6 different kitchens. It was almost like going to the mall. In the morning one of the kitchens made omelets. Gwen was the chef. They were so good I remember the chef's name! I would walk down the hill, in the snow, at 7 am to get one of these omelets made to order. My favorite was ham, cheese and mushroom. Man... I miss those omelets...
      May I ask where you went to school?

Comment

• "One week at a time. Depending on the success of the week, I will add in more challenges so as not to overwhelm or discourage myself."

That exactly what I do, Lil EM---and it works! More enjoyable and more attainable.
        Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
        Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
        Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Sounds like where I went, DR, but I know TTU putting that in was fairly recent.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Well my college only has one kitchen, but the chef there is so committed to healthy local fresh food! Breakfast is SO good, and lunch is made to order wraps and/or salads bursting with delicious veggies and meats, as well as a hot entree that I can easily eat by avoiding the grains! Love it!

I'm not doing very well on my challenge. Yesterday was such a bad day and I was a carb queen! Then I had to bake cookies for school, and ate a bunch this morning... so now I'm totally in that headspace that I've already ruined the day and my only options are to NEVER EAT AGAIN or binge my face off!

Sigh... I'm such a messed up human.
            The more I see the less I know for sure.
            -John Lennon

Comment

• I went to William Smith College in Geneva, NY. Gorgeous little town right on Seneca lake. I really wish I could have finished school there. *sigh*

That's awesome the chef is all about the real food. Woot! I'd totally be talking food with him all the time- LOL

Aww, I know that routine like the back of my hand. It never does you any good though. Instead say "I goobed. Next meal will be some yummy fresh veg, and some yummy meat, and I'm gonna treat my body like a temple."

Yeah, easier said than done, I know. <3

Comment

• lil_em.

No!!!
                You are an AWESOME human <3<3<3
                (cuz i am a very good judge of awesomeness)

Comment

• You guys are so sweet, thanks for never giving up on me! <3

I will do better. I need to treat my body like a temple. I need to get back to really nourishing myself.
                  -John Lennon

Comment

• Kuno IS a great judge of awesomeness. We should get her a wig and a robe.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend Lil_EM <3

Comment

• I had a wonderful and very psycho weekend. Emotional, stressful, and great... ya, I was with my family can you tell? lol

Today I'm going strong. Gave away all of my cookies without eating ONE!!! Had pistachios instead and loved them.

I can do this!
                      -John Lennon

Comment

• Not only CAN you do this...you're doing it already <3<3<3
                        HUGS!!!

Comment

• Thanks kuno!

Success again! At lunch we went to try an italian place that was serving unlimited soup and salad. Surprise surprise it came with a giant loaf of bread and garlic butter...

I DIDN'T EAT A SINGLE BITE!!! Yay me! The battle was won today my friends!

Leftover homemade hotwings for supper, a cheese string and now I"m nibbling on some dark chocolate!
                          -John Lennon

Comment

• *dancing* great job winning the battle today Lil em... I am on your team!
                            Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thanks manda, you're such a sweetheart!

Today is going well, but I'm detecting a trend. I'm hungry at 9:30-10:00am every day... I just can't wait till 1pm for lunch. I need to figure out some portable protein that I can munch during class.

I'm thinking nuts and a peice of fruit would be good... perhaps a little carby but I find that if I consume carbs earlier in the day rather than at night, I seem to do better. Perhaps I'm buring them off during the day?
                              -John Lennon

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
                                Thanks kuno!

Success again! At lunch we went to try an italian place that was serving unlimited soup and salad. Surprise surprise it came with a giant loaf of bread and garlic butter...

I DIDN'T EAT A SINGLE BITE!!! Yay me! The battle was won today my friends!

Leftover homemade hotwings for supper, a cheese string and now I"m nibbling on some dark chocolate!
                                *Happy Dance*

Yay, YOU <3<3<3

Comment

Working...
                                X