No announcement yet.

lil_earthmomma's primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even at Whole Foods (I went there today to buy CO and EVOO)---the center aisles are a wasteland. I had to go find a can of CM...and I have to admit I got a little scared :-(

Plus, it seemed like everyone but me was coughing, and/or sniffling. Yuck.

Comment

Sheesh, I can't believe some of the stuff people consider food.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, you all rock!

Love your new pic by the way kuno!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
      -John Lennon

Comment

Thanks, lil EM!!!

Comment

DOWN ANOTHER 2 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so stoked! 154lbs this morning.

-John Lennon

Comment

AWESOME job on the extra 2 lbs....COOL!

Comment

Thanks nina!!! I'm so excited!

-John Lennon

Comment

Woo hoo!!!

And would you mind reposting the link to your blog? I can't remember where it's posted and I need to bookmark it!!! TIA!

Comment

With pleasure FairyRae:

http://gourmetinterrupted.blogspot.com/

I plan on putting dinner up today... the pics won't be anything spectacular due to the lighting and my novice photography skills, but... well... it's something!

The cookie experiments were pretty disapointing. 2 out of 4 batches were unedible, and 1 batch was ok, 1 batch was good, but not OMG good. Needs more work.

-John Lennon

Comment

Thanks!

(Primal) cookies are tricky--I've had many failed batches. They seem to be quite tempermental!

Comment

So I got my first blog post up with pictures! I will get better at this, I swear! lol

Yummy dinner after yoga practice. Tomorrow I'm having a girls night where we pamper eachother, and I'm going to bring lots of primal treats. I want to perfect these almond flour cookies, make another baked treat, and I'm also bringing devilled eggs. (I'm going to use bacon mayo in the filling! mmm...)

I think I'll make a nice big salad first to keep temptation to a minimum.

-John Lennon

Comment

lil_em can i have some of your deviled eggs??? please?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Aw FNW I wish I could bring you a big plate of them!!!

-John Lennon

Comment

man that would rock so hard. haha. i'm a total sucker for deviled eggs.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

lil_EM, I'm so making that soup. I have one butternut squash and one acorn, I'll probably use both of them. I don't have any chicken stock or stock of any other kind, what would be a good substitute?

Your "monkeys" are ADORABLE! I love the 4th picture the best!

Comment

Thanks maba, I think they're pretty wonderful too!

No stock... hmmmm... do you have any of the powdered stuff or cubes? (ew, I know but in a pinch maybe?)

Do you have some bones or carcasses waiting to be made into broth? Or a whole chicken or a bunch of bone in thighs you could make into stock?

Veggie broth isn't too hard to make, if you have a bunch of veggies on hand.

-John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                                X