No announcement yet.

Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 137.6 today. Today I've been eating clean and keeping my intake low, 5:2 style. I worked hard and have had a big day, so I'm happy with that effort.

Comment

• Had an active but fun day. I'm feeling sick but hopefully getting on top of it. I'm a huge fan of natural healing. So I am embracing having more time and freedom. I blew off the chick that's been trying to sell me expensive supplements by saying I quit my 4k a month psychic reading job. That should keep her out of my hair. She asked if I wanted to sell supplements... Hell no! I'm fine with just spending less money thanks..

Comment

• So a month later and I'm still sick. I am having blood work done, so that will be interesting as its been a couple of years since I had it checked. I truly hope I will feel better soon. My weight today is 133. I haven't been dieting as I haven't felt like doing anything lately. Not that hungry and so have lost a little weight.

Working on my diet to help my healing.

Comment

• Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~

Weight today 133. I am facing a lot of challenges this year.

My health has slowly improved. I seem to have developed an intolerance to fruit of all things. I went Keto a couple of days ago. No Keto flue for a change, and blessedly no heartburn. Looks like I'm back on the Paleo wagon.
          Last edited by mystic; 07-05-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Still plodding along. I added an apple and some powdered berries in today, and the sweetness of the fruit after a week or so break was amazing. I only had one meal today and started fasting at 2.30pm. This way of eating certainly blunts my hunger signals.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I fasted for 28 hours straight! I'm ready to go it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• 138 today. My health has improved but I am still waiting to feel completely healed. I have given up alcohol, so that is a start. I have started a program of fish, fruit and fasting. I just hope my new food intolerances don't get in the way. I want to heal my gut, and repair the damage that a short course of antibiotics caused earlier this year.

Comment

• I went into ketosis today, and hopefully I will stay there. My over night fast started at 5.30 pm.

Comment

• I have been off the wagon for a week, and am restarting tomorrow. Beginning weight: 140

Comment

• I am finding it hard to get into ketosis. I just want to get my groove back, and find a routine that I can stick to. I am struggling with compliance, and am not losing any weight as I'm all over the place. As much as I fall down, I will pick myself up again and try, try again.

Today my fast has started at 3.30pm, and I have a busy morning tomorrow, so that should give me a 20 hour fast at least. My plan is to go shopping for prawns, and fish after my morning appointment. Not being prepared is a major factor in my weak will. So I am trying to prepare and succeed.

Comment

• Mystic - I hear you in the unprepared area. I live in the country and keep finding myself not driving into town for the cheaper food prices of items I really need. I like that you continue to continue. I also find that life's activities get in the way. The activities I will need to work around to keep on track and live life. I need to start but keep putting it off.

Cheers to your tenacity and hopes for your success!
                        Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                        CW: 10-11-16: 144
                        GW: 130 a dream, I know
                        Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• This was nice to log in and find. Thanks for the support. I did get organised, and have been buying bulk Paleo foods. I am 21 days into my Ketogenic adaptation program, and have lost 6lbs. The most important thing is that the cravings for carbs have gone. I am so happy to not be a slave to cravings any longer.

Comment

• Hi there. I finally got back in line with regard to primal just about 13 days back. Planning on sticking with this way of eating now and forward. Good to see you back and in the groove.
                            Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                            CW: 10-11-16: 144
                            GW: 130 a dream, I know
                            Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• I fell off the bandwagon last night for hallowe'en. The usual cravings for sugar were just not there anymore though, and I didn't enjoy what I did have. The bliss factor had gone.

Today is a new month and the start of a new challenge. My goal is for a Ketogenic month. From start to finish. I will be peeing on stix daily and making sure I make them glow! TMI I know.. Ketorific November here I come...

Comment

• So it's day 2 and I have been in ketosis since lunch time. I have had my dinner and still managed to avoid carbs. Salad ingredients were bought today, and tomorrow I will try a Ketogenic salad to add some greens back into my diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X