No announcement yet.

Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125.6 today, I'm still waiting to see 124, I will keep on track until I see my magic number. It gives me more determination to know I'm close. I'm eating alot of spinach and fruit. I have a couple of tomatoes on hand for this week. Havent done much exercise but hope to start doing some hills soon.

Comment

• 126 today. August is a challenge month for me. I have the 30 day vegan challenge by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau and also a 30 day fruitarian challenge. I know it's strange doing these challenges on a primal forum but I do feel whole foods come in many different ways. It's all good as long as the processed junk it out of the house.

Comment

• I am putting my energy into the fruitarian challenge. So far so good. Weight this morning 126. I am doing some IF in the mornings. I travel this week so hope that goes well and I am able to make good choices.

Comment

• 127.4 I am trying to do IF each day. I want to focus on just fruit and vegtables, eat clean and healthy. No gluten, no alchohol. I want to shine

Comment

• 126.2 the last couple of days. I've been almost all vegetarian the last few months. I know it's not pure paleo but I'm sure it is possible for a vegtarian paleo. Who knows, I just love eating clean and want to see where it will take me. My hair is silky soft, my skin seems to be clearing. I haven't had bread this week, it's been mostly gluten free. I really would like to make September fully Gluten free and see how that may improve my skin. My drinking is down to 2-3 times per week and holding at that pattern. I'm happy with that. I've been making big changes this year and do believe I am seeing results.

Comment

• 129.2 Today, this is the red zone for me. I should be 124-126. During the week I was 126.6 but it was only for a day. UG. Not happy but I know my eating habbits have been poor lately. I am making changes. I'm doing a 30 day vegan challenge and giving up coffee at the same time. Today is day two minus the coffee and talk about feeling washed out. A little headache noting major so far, but almost asleep by 3pm. I really am enjoying feeling present in my body and see the changes that occur. I'm trying out different milks, soy and almond, that one is tough but I do see the point in giving up cow secretions. It's going to be an interesting month.

Comment

• 126.2 today, 3 pounds down and ready for more. I did eat my fill tonight so will have to see what the scale says tomorrow but I am feeling like fasting, restricting until I see 124 again. I dearly need more vegtables in the house. I wasn't able to go shopping today but hopefully tomorrow. I need salads galore, healthy options and a chance to go walking and I will be happy and ready to go on.

Comment

• 128.6 today. I feel pretty crappy about that but I know I have been eating poorly. Tomorrow is a fresh start. 18 hours IF daily followed by fruit and veg in whole forms. Time to eat clean and get lean.

Comment

• 129.2 today, I fasted 21 hours and have eaten melon and grapes for lunch. Dinner was lettuce and a slice of bacon. Hoping the greasy dinner will assist my IF.

Comment

• 125.6 today, happy to be on track again. I'm currently almost 17 hours fasted and have 4 more to go to reach my 21 hour goal today. This week I've been eating whole foods and it is really helping.

Comment

• 127.6 today, I'm trying to eat as clean as possible, mostly raw with a 18-22 hour IF each day.

Comment

• 128.4 today

Comment

• 129.6 I,ve gained 5lbs this year and am not happy about it. Processed foods anyone? Yep, my body can,t handle refined carbs even when my cals are low. I,m going to eat mostly raw ubtil I lose this bloat. I,m more vegetarian then ever which is part of the reason I haven,t been posting here as much. Going to check the vegetarian section of the forums if there is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic View Post
                              129.6 I,ve gained 5lbs this year and am not happy about it. Processed foods anyone? Yep, my body can,t handle refined carbs even when my cals are low. I,m going to eat mostly raw ubtil I lose this bloat. I,m more vegetarian then ever which is part of the reason I haven,t been posting here as much. Going to check the vegetarian section of the forums if there is one.
                              Vegetarianism is not very common or at least talked about here. Actually, you may find it more helpful to eat cooked vegetables. I think most people find that they can't process raw foods as well. Perhaps something like digestive enzymes would help, in either case.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                                Vegetarianism is not very common or at least talked about here. Actually, you may find it more helpful to eat cooked vegetables. I think most people find that they can't process raw foods as well. Perhaps something like digestive enzymes would help, in either case.

Funny you should mention that, I couldn't find much on vegetarian paleo on the site. Guess it's not a popular thing after all.

Anyway I've deleted a bunch of raw food/fruitarian sites I used to frequent, Primal girl is back!

After 6 months of being Vegetarian, my hips and knees suddenly started to fail me for the first time in my life, I guess I have early onset osteoarthritis. Thanks mum

Oh well, I'm doing my best to reverse it and am currently on day 6 of the whole 30 program. Weight today 128.8

Comment

Working...
                                X