No announcement yet.

Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a 21 hour fast yesterday and my weight was down last night. I am planning a 20 hour fast today. I hope to get back so basics and eat mindfully tonight.

Comment

• I'm reading the 21 day primal transformation, it's a wonderful book, I'm really getting alot out of it even though I read Mark's first book. I like this one even better.

I got drunk last night, I am going to keep away from the bottle, no more! I'm eating well but am looking forward to doing lots of IF fasting each day then eating mindfully in the evening.

Comment

I'm fasting today and plan a primal shop this afternoon. Eggs, mushrooms, brocolli, fruit. I do tend to overdo the fruit so am going to look at other meals I can make.

Comment

I'm in the middle of a solid If and have some paleo goodies planned later in the day. I am loving Marks book. It just makes so much sense. More and more of what I read points to low carb being the safest way forward. I do slip but I am really going to try fix that.

Comment

• 128 today. I was upto 129.6 on the weekend. A new high for this year. I was not happy being that heavy. I've restarted my efforts and am going to work harder then ever to stay gluten free. My program is one of vegetarian Paleo. I do believe this is possible. I'm excited to see where this will take me. Day 1 starts today.

Comment

• 128 today. I'm following a Daniel plan and it's going well. No meat for the last week and I feel lighter and happier. I am getting plenty of eggs, fruit and veges. I'm 16 hours fasted right now and hope to make it to 18 hours.

Comment

• 123.6 Today. It's a big change over the last week, I've been stressed out and am not a stress eater lol.

Comment

• 126 even today. I really have been slipping with a few grains. I need to detox from them, get back to basic. Grain is something I really struggle with. Who knew it could be so hard? Day 1 begins again.

Comment

• 126.4 I'm doing a raw vegan 30 day challenge, I came across on FB. It's full on, exciting to see so many like minded people from around the world. There are almost 1000 challengers going raw for a month. I'm on day 2 and feeling good though my skins is poor, detox perhaps? Weight today 126.4

Comment

• 127.2 This is a month of challenges for me, I'm doing a FB 30 day raw vegan challenge and a Dry July challenge. No alcohol for July! This will be interesting. I'm hoping to see some positive changes in my skin and health in general. I'm also going to try working nights in the hope I can go walking more often in the mornings. There are only so many hours in the day though....

Comment

• So far so good, 126.6 today. It's been about 6 weeks since I ate meat and to be honest, I'm not missing it. I feel better knowing I am caring for those without a voice. It's small steps but I do feel more harmony living like this. I am still trying to be paleo but It's a vegetarian paleo and I'm trying to be gluten free. No alcohol yet this month. This is another big change for me, I do feel more whole, less toxic. It feels good showing my body self care.

Comment

• 127.2 I'm feeling great today, I've been exercising this weekend, it was hard to get back into as I'd had a few weeks off. Now I've started again, what a huge difference in energy. I love it! I'm doing hills, it seems more primal, less time but more intense. I really think this is the way to go rather then the cronic cardio that I've done in the past.

Comment

• 129.4 Today, far to close to being in the 130's. Time to cut back on the fruit, focus on spinach, vegtables and good ol fasting.

Watch this space I'm going to try lose 4lbs this week!

Comment

• 127.4 today, I'm fasting this week, just having fruit if needed to keep my balance and energy levels up. Plan to have my first meal on Friday.

Comment

• 125.2 over 4 lbs down in 4 days. I feel so much better, time to head towards 124 again. New moon in Cancer today. Healthful living, joy and abundance is part of this magical time.

Comment

Working...
                                X