No announcement yet.

February Whole 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to everyone who went the entire 30 days! I know some were doing strict Whole 30 and others doing modified versions of a challenge. Great job to all!

Originally posted by DiabetesCanKissMyButt View Post
    I did well for the first 2 weeks and then started back in with the dairy and dark chocolate. I feel like I'm back on track from the crappy holiday eating though so that was the main goal.
    I did well until about day 18, when stuff started creeping back in. However, I think I learned more from the last 12 days than the first 18 days. As did Hubby, who was not doing Whole 30 but eats pretty much what I eat. I considered starting another Whole 30-ish for March, but I too think I'm on track and have decided to just be strict PB/PHD instead. Much less stressful. My goal for March is to minimize the 20% and make sure it's worth it (for example, chocolate thunder from down under at Outback Steakhouse was so not worth it; my own homemade ice cream is worth it).

Now that February is history, I'll most likely get back to posting in my journal more frequently.
    My primal journal

Comment

• I was not completely successful, (got on the scale alot, used artificial sweeteners and had a couple of non-primal binges around my period) but...
      I stayed off dairy and that made a huge difference.

Results: In February I lost 7 pounds, 2 inches, Body Fat went from 41.3 to 40.4, BMI went from 36.1 to 35.2.

So for me Dairy is a no no.

Great Job everyone!
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        Results: In February I lost 7 pounds, 2 inches, Body Fat went from 41.3 to 40.4, BMI went from 36.1 to 35.2.

So for me Dairy is a no no.

Great Job everyone!
        Wow!!!
        I'd call that a success!!!

Both the loss and the knowledge gained.
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Thanks for posting your results Pebbles. Starting W30 for March and find this very motivating....well done you! : )

Comment

Working...
          X