No announcement yet.

Tooth and Claw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys long time no talk to -- over a year. I am still alive and going strong. Living a mostly-primal life internationally. Just finishing up a season skiing and working remotely in the Swiss Alps. Next I am headed to Ireland and then back to Colombia. WIll be in Croatia this summer. I update my blog regularly and unfortunately between that and my written journal I just don't have time to keep this thing up to speed. But I have a soft spot for stream of consciousness and I hope to post here more in 2017.

Keep Clawing,
    TFC
    ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Hello from Bogota, Colombia! Currently transitioning focus after being laid off my job three weeks ago. good news is that it gives me time to tear extra faces off at the gym. In a cycle where on my lifting days I eat four double hamburgers (no cheese). Other than the bread from that I am pretty close to strict prileo.

Gym routine is completely functional movement

2 days squats

2 days errything else

after spending three months in Switzerland doing no exercise other than push ups and abs and not losing any strength I have added more rest days and more calories to great effect.

I plan on updating this more not that I don't need to work for a while. Having lots of sex.
      ad astra per aspera

Comment

Working...
      X