No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran to 7-11 because I wanted milk tonight. I'd changed out of my work clothes, and was wearing my jeans without a belt.

I had to hold my pants up while I was running (it was cold). My sides are definitely slimming down. I haven't lost much weight, but I like where I'm losing it!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that all (or at least the vast majority) of my problems in life stem from having too many options and being unable to decide between them.
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

By the way, about to leave town. No real internet access for the whole weekend, most likely. See y'all Sunday night or Monday!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Ate at two different steakhouses over the weekend.

Chased small children.

Hung from monkey bars.

Had PF Chang's (definitely a cheat).

Drove 6.5 hours each way.

Signing the lease on our 2-bedroom apartment during lunch.

Cleaning the kitchen tonight to remove any traces of gluten.

May be a punk and grab a steak and sweet potato from Outback instead of cooking.

Inspecting the apartment will wait until BS is back tomorrow night, as I'm bad at that.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

What happens to you if you eat sugar? I had sugar last night, and I'm dragging bad this morning. I just want to go back to bed.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Monday: Cleaned the kitchen, but forgot a step stool so I could get in the cabinets. Probably a good thing since I was starting to get a headache from the fumes. I did dump a full gallon of vinegar in the wash machine and run it on hot to clean it good. I need to figure out how to clean the inside of the dryer...I think I'll just wipe it out with Simple Green and paper towels.

Tuesday(tonight): Inspection gets done. Bookshelves and books get moved. This is dependent on what time BS gets home. I will take the folding chairs over there, because we have people coming over tomorrow. I'll finish cleaning the kitchen, but with Simple Green and paper towels instead of Clorox wipes so I might not want to pass out.

Wednesday: We have people coming over. Weeeee!

Thursday: Moving the kitchen and the books

Friday: Deserting BS while he and a friend move the heavy stuff that I will cringe and cry watching them move. I get to go play with Naiad!

Saturday
              : moving all the $%@%@#$^! stored in the apartment and its shelving.

Sunday: Make sure old place will pass inspection.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Correction: No people coming over. Bribing someone with Outback to come help move bookcases and such. The books were mostly moved this morning.

Breakfast: Green smoothie. Once we get moved, I think I'm going to make something eggy and bacony and sausagey and baked for breakfasts and try to kick the fruit.

Lunch: Salmon scramble sounds good, then I have to take the drying rack to the new apartment because the dryer there flat out does not work yet and I have 2 (small) loads of laundry that I'd rather not grow things.

Dinner: Steak (with butter!) and sweet potato (with butter and cinnamon) and a salad (lettuce, cucumbers, cheese, and ranch). Hopefully we'll remember to ask for the server we already have trained this time.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I hate moving. Have I mentioned that?

My sweet potato at dinner last night was a fail. They didn't have any baked, then brought me one that wasn't done. And the server we already trained had left early. :P

I was going to have leftover salmon and eggs for lunch, but forgot to put it in a container in the fridge. Grrrrr. Wasted food. And it was very tasty with quite a bit of coconut oil and ghee. I'll eat left over ground beef with peppers and onions and zucchini cooked in ghee and coconut oil for lunch today instead.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Copying the instructions for Bane's Fat Bomb over here so I can find it later: "People stare in horror as I pour coconut milk, whipping cream, a raw egg, vanilla extract, and a few ice cubes into my little blender."

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Tried the chocolate Primal Fuel this morning since I was out of coconut milk. Way too sweet for me. I drank about half and ended up dumping the other half down the drain. 3 hours later, I'm starving and trying to resist the urge to eat all my dates and sunflower seeds, or raid the candy drawer.

FAIL.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Hey Twibble thanks for commenting on my thread

Good luck with moving and take it easy =)

And it's not failing, if you're hungry snack some nuts until meal time (or just have a meal).

Comment

Almost everything is moved. There's 2 or 3 bags left from out of the pantry, and a bit of random stuff left.

No access to the kitchen, may not have it set up again for a few days because they have to come in and clean/repaint inside the cabinets. They are rather scary at the moment.

BS did say that he at least knows where my blender base is so I can make my smoothie in the morning, and the frying pan and spatula I use for scrambled eggs are still in the drainer at the old place, so I should be able to at least use those. I wonder where the plates are....

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Oh! Moving has fried my brain. Hung out with Naiad for quite a while last night (BS and a friend moved a load, then went and played pool). It's lovely hanging out in a hot tub for a few hours (we did turn it down from 103...) when it's chilly out.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Eating out waaaaay too much since my kitchen isn't set up. There's only a few places in town that I really trust to truly do gluten-free...Outback might be getting tired of seeing me.

Hopefully they'll paint the cabinets on Monday so I can start putting everything up!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Well, I've got my moving slowly and lifting heavy things done for the next two weeks...

And I get to go do MORE!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X