No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends asked about going to Freebird's for lunch.

Sure, but I need to register my rewards card since I have enough built up to get a free burrito bowl, maybe even 2.

Registered, only enough for 1. OK, that's cool. While I'm here, might as well look at their allergen list.

This is a place that told me that the only things I couldn't eat were the tortillas.

Y'know what I CAN eat according to their list?

Cheese, white chicken, lime juice, sour cream, & chips.

The yummy steak isn't gluten-free, the queso isn't gluten free, the freakin' SALSA isn't gluten-free.

I love people who are so cavalier about other people's health that they give flippant answers. We thought I was just having issues with the tomatoes (I sometimes get heartburn from them) when we ate there, but apparently that's not the problem.

I think I'm going to be talking to a manager when we get there...especially if I get told I can eat everything but the tortillas when I get to the line.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'm looking at part time jobs right now.

Should I, or should I not, consider corrupting small children?
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Have you considered selling the souls of others?
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Well, the position I was looking at was for a child care program at a church, does that count?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Depends on the church. In several sects, they steal the soul for "safekeeping" at birth.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm a meanie head. Remember the part where the friends in the shed went vegan? I roasted a chicken yesterday, left the carcass in the crockpot overnight to make stock, and fully intend to leave it there until at least tonight.

At least it's not bacon.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• The broth is smelling AWESOME!

Maybe that's why I'm hungry...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Bacon!!!!!!!
                  Georgette

Comment

• I think I'll cook the bacon tomorrow.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• It's cold. That makes me want to bake and eat pumpkin fudge.

*sigh*

I'm resisting, so far.

If you don't count the pumpkin pie.

And egg nog.

Which is very tasty with Disaronno in it.

Just FYI.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• DH and I have come to an agreement: after this weekend, our only "vice" that we'll keep in the house is eggnog and Disaronno.

If you haven't tried eggnog (we like the Southern Comfort) with Disaronno, you're missing out.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                          In other news, I now have bigger arm muscles than I have in a while.
                          Wanna arm wrestle? I think I can take ya down.
                          Start Date 9.24.12
                          Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
                          CW - 271 pounds
                          First Goal - 255 by 2013
                          Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
                          Other Goal - to get off some medications
                          Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
                          NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Papa View Post
                            Wanna arm wrestle? I think I can take ya down.
                            Only if I have my husband substitute for me. More muscle still isn't very much.

In other news...I experimented with gravity yesterday, so says NK. I sprained my ankle out at the Air Sho (no, I didn't misspell it). It isn't TOO bad, but it's the first time I've sprained it since I started wearing Vibrams. BS (hubby) thinks I should wear the serious ankle brace that pretty much completely immobilizes it during the day for a few days, and I'm basically going along with it. However, that means no Vibrams for the moment. Wearing tennis shoes feels unstable, and wearing my hiking boots feels like my toes are squooshed, so I'm wearing my fuzzy boots that I wear when it's cold outside.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• The sprained ankle is pretty much a minor detail. The shoulder of the arm I landed on, however, does not like me anymore.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• The decision has been made: I'm ordering DDP Yoga tomorrow once I get paid.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X