No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The housemates will be out within a week or two. BS has said that not only is he sending his microwave and toaster with them (only used for gluteny things I can't eat even if I'm not sticking to Primal), he's sending all the non-primal food with them. He has a new job (but won't get paid until mid-April because of how they're set up), the PT Cruiser is officially getting traded in or sold for parts, and I'm considering my options for another job this summer. Maybe I should learn Quickbooks and hire myself ourself part-time. Maybe I should get my CDL and go over the road for a bit to pad the accounts. Haven't decided yet.

I'm down to DP once a week or so, but that's about to get cut out. I need to get a coffee pot sometime soon.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Dinner tonight: drumsticks covered with Parmesan breading.

We should probably figure out something for a veggie...
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• It'll only let me report a spammer once every 60 seconds. Punks.

We walked to the park and ran around with the kids for a bit. I did a brief session of thwacking the punching bag and balancing on the wobble board. Separately. I am still a clutz.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Tonight, courtesy of the roommates who are in the process of moving out: steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus from Dad's garden, and creme brulee.

Well, almost all primal!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
            Tonight, courtesy of the roommates who are in the process of moving out: steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus from Dad's garden, and creme brulee.

Well, almost all primal!
            That sounds delicious, even the creme brulee which I've never had.
            Georgette

Comment

• We have a Soul! An orange one. Now to figure out a name for it...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

We have a Soul! An orange one. Now to figure out a name for it...
                Gerbil Master?
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• It has been dubbed Dweebs. High tech, but looks funny....like the people in it.

Tonight: Parmesan chicken & fried mushrooms. I'm cleaning out the pantry when I get home from work. We have 2 pantries - one will be primal, the other, not so much.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Does anyone else get nauseated if they don't eat enough fat?

I figured out that not enough fat is the reason I've been craving fish - I cook them in coconut oil, then add more coconut oil on top of them, so it's one of the fattiest dishes I make. I just finished eating tilapia for breakfast!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I get nauseous if I eat too much fat, but that's psychosomatic and related to that funky sensitivity of mine.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

I figured out that not enough fat is the reason I've been craving fish - I cook them in coconut oil, then add more coconut oil on top of them, so it's one of the fattiest dishes I make. I just finished eating tilapia for breakfast!
                        Huh, that sounds really good. Why did I not think of that? Nicely done

Comment

• Very tasty with smoked paprika for the seasoning.

And, shockingly, I'm just now starting to get hungry again. I've normally raided the jerky in my bag at least 3 times by now.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Wow, it's been a while since I posted on here.

So, with no further ado:

$^*) this %^&%.

Have any of y'all read The Low Carb Revolution by John McLean (he's an Austin hippie, he must credible, right?)? I just started reading a sample of it. Just that little bit has made me realize that a good amount of my problem is that I don't really value myself enough to stick to a decent diet. That does not make me happy...but that also means that my problem is something I can fix, right?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• After discussing it with my hubby, we're going to lock the popcorn and chips and sugary crap into a file box and he'll take the key with him to work. Snacking during the day is where I'm ending up getting waaaaay too much sugar and making me go up and down on a roller coaster of blood sugar. I *will* figure out a way to get back to eating properly.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• We've cut way back on the useless starches. There is only one meal on the plan with starches (roast chicken with veggies) for the next week. The roomies brought home ribs and chicken thighs and pork chops tonight. I made salmon patties for dinner.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X