Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green smoothie for breakfast.

Taco meat & cheese for lunch.

No idea what's for dinner yet. BS is out of town, so it'll just be me. Hmmm...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Meat does not sound tasty right now. On the other hand, the idea of a mashed sweet potato with real butter and pumpkin spice is making me drool. Guess what I'm having for dinner?
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Oh, and I think I'm going to give BS a heart attack and stop by my parents' house to pick up some big tupperware containers so I can pack some stuff tonight.

Or I might chop my hair off. Meh.

Can't decide.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I went with option 3. Go to the Japanese hibachi place with Dad and eat sushi.

My tummy thinks I should have skipped the rice around the outside of the roll...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

This week, I should be organizing stuff for moving next week and cooking for going out of town this weekend.

This weekend, out of town (fiance & kids get to meet Dad's side of the family).

Next week:
            Monday: clean frantically (I don't just not eat wheat, I can't have it. Kitchen must be fully disinfected/de-germed) and try to figure out how to fill out an apartment inspection sheet without BS.

Tuesday: Bookshelves and books get moved. I get to unpack them so we can use the boxes they're in to move everything else.

Wednesday: I'll probably still be unpacking books.

Thursday: moving the kitchen, hopefully.

Friday: moving all the $%@%@#$^! stored in the apartment and its shelving.

Saturday
            : Guys haul furniture (a bed, an easy chair, and a curio cabinet). I keep unpacking everything else.

Sunday: Make sure old place will pass inspection.

Just the idea of this gives me the heebie jeebies. I HATE moving.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I think it's time to get a big hunk of meat and make a brisket so we have something to eat next week!

*ponders*

I don't know how to make brisket without sugar!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

If you have a crockpot, use it, otherwise, use an dutchoven type critter. Place defrosted brisket into pot, add beef broth, cider vinegar, spices, and veggies. Cook on low until it falls apart.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

*takes notes*

I have all of those (crock pot, no dutch oven)! 'cept the brisket. That would help. I should pick it up tonight, toss it in the crockpot with veggies overnight, then check liquid in the morning and leave it until I get home from work. Should be lovely and falling apart by then.

And then I don't have to figure out what to eat all next week. Yay!

Thanks!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

*twitches*

I've felt out of sorts all day. I'm going to go out on a limb and blame it on the rice last night. But then I broke down and ate Sour Patch Kids and drank a DP.

Ugh. Want to go crawl into bed now.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Me: Are you playing with my tummy?
                      BS: Yes. It shrank. Your belly button isn't as deep.
                      Me: And of course, the main thing a guy notices is the size of a hole.

It has shrank. So have my love handles. The jeans that I was having to suck it in to get in before Thanksgiving? Slightly loose now. Now I just need to get to building muscle!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

After giving it some thought...no P90X just yet. But I am going to try to spend 30 minutes on the Wii Fit at least 3 times a week.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Chop chop.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Conclusion: My system appreciates sugar with a VERY liberal dose of fat much more than it appreciates it without.

But I still shouldn't eat it.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Apparently I don't need a morning snack of almonds and dried fruit.

Woohoo!

I might cook TWO fishies for lunch though.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I live close enough to work that I can cook my lunch. Today? I decided to try to something like the salmon patties I used to make.

Heated up coconut oil in the skillet.

Took salmon out of pouch (yeah, I know).

Added 1 egg.

Added random seasoning & tiny bit of salt.

Mixed.

Put in hot oil.

Stirred like scrambled eggs.

Topped with a teeny amount of ketchup (I need to make my own at some point).

EAT!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X