No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably grab a few anyways, since I've been craving them again.

Does broccoli and sweet potato work in a curry?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Broccoli will. I'm not sure about sweet tater, but I'll get creative if I have to. Staying below 50g carbs (not intentionally) is what's been killing my energy, etc, and I'm not about to let it go below that again. I think the sweet may play well with the red, though, just not certain.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• It'll be an experiment!

And if it fails, well, there's always something else.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Sounds good to me!
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• ETA? That way I know whether to go to store during lunch or after work.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Whoops. Had to take my Florida boss to lunch. I can work a bit late to give you time to get stuff at the store. Tell me what time I need to be there or where to meet you.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Apparently I don't have any ground beef. It seems to be a Monday today. Wanna grab something or cook something?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Your call. Either's fine.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                    Your call. Either's fine.
                    You're as useful as BS is.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                      You're as useful as BS is.
                      Oh fer the love of Pete. How packed do you think Smiling Moose'd be?
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        Oh fer the love of Pete. How packed do you think Smiling Moose'd be?
                        No idea, but they're generally fairly quick even when they are packed. Getting a table is the tricky part.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Hrrmmm... The way this day's been going, I don't think my luck'd run towards us getting a table. Meh.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Iunno. I think my backup plan was throwing tilapia or hot dogs on the grill.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                              Iunno. I think my backup plan was throwing tilapia or hot dogs on the grill.
                              Make it the tilapia and we can throw veggies on there too.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• OK. They thaw quick enough.

5:30?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X