Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves*

See y'all Monday or Tuesday.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
      *waves*

Have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        Never read that one. It was "Cry the Beloved Country," by one Alan Paton. f I ever meet him, I'd like it to be in in a dark alley with plenty of weaponry lying about.
        THANK YOU!!! That was a torturous read.
        Georgette

Comment

*waves*

Have a great weekend and be safe!
          Georgette

Comment

*waves*

See ya!
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I survived. The canoe did attack, and I'm still not sure who won, but I'm going to have some lovely rainbow colors on my left ankle (not sprained, just bruise), my left shin, my right shin, and my right hip, plus the scrape missing on my hand from where I landed on the rocks.

Other than that...lots of food I shouldn't have been eating, lots of sun, but enough sense not to get burnt (unlike certain other people), and maybe more time than I should have spent with my family...
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Oh, and I discovered how I react to getting glutened this weekend: After about 30 minutes, my tummy started rumbling and I had to go. Had an hour car-ride back to camp, went twice again in the next 2 hours. It felt like I was having cramps, but it went away shortly.

And apparently my TOM is just messing with me at this point. It decided to come about 4 days early. Just in time to go camping.

HOWEVER...I did not have any cramps with my TOM. This is unheard of. Either the darkened room or the magnesium is doing the trick...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

HOWEVER...I did not have any cramps with my TOM. This is unheard of. Either the darkened room or the magnesium is doing the trick...
                  Magnesium doesn't seem to be helping me with this. Tell me more about the darkened room?
                  Georgette

Comment

• When I asked about altering my TOM in this thread, zoebird recommended I look into a book called Lunaception. It recommends keeping your sleeping area dark enough you can't see your hand in front of your face for all of the month but 3 days to work on resetting your cycle and making it regular.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

When I asked about altering my TOM in this thread, zoebird recommended I look into a book called Lunaception. It recommends keeping your sleeping area dark enough you can't see your hand in front of your face for all of the month but 3 days to work on resetting your cycle and making it regular.
                      Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder if an eye mask would do the trick. Not sure if the hubs could make it in a totally dark room.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                        Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder if an eye mask would do the trick. Not sure if the hubs could make it in a totally dark room.
                        Mine isn't completely dark, but I got a much darker curtain than I'd previously had.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Did 32 wall pushups. Need to get going harder on the Convict Conditioning.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• (Shrimp + avocado + tomato) sauteed in butter + spoonful kefir cheese = WIN!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

(Shrimp + avocado + tomato) sauteed in butter + spoonful kefir cheese = WIN!
                              That does sound good.

Comment

(Shrimp + avocado + tomato) sauteed in butter + spoonful kefir cheese = WIN!
                                That does sound good.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X