No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. They're carb heavy, but still allowed.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Twibble View Post
      Really freakin' weird dream right before I woke up. I was trying to return a "toy" (yeah, that kind of toy) to Target, with the receipt, and the lady was insisting she could not process my return without seeing my pillow.

Yeah, I have no idea either.
      Rofl :-)
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Feeling lazy. Taco meat for dinner. Might crash early.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I want sugar! Rarrr!

To heck with it. I have a heating blanket and a re-read of the PB waiting for me. Nighty Night!
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I made my green smoothie with half a can of coconut milk, the rest of the peaches, half the blender (it's a little one) of spinach, half a banana, the lemon CLO, and a few ice cubes this morning.

It is ZOMG tasty. However, I need to get coconut milk that isn't the Lite stuff like the can in my pantry was....

List of things to get at the hippie store tonight:
            Frozen blueberries
            Frozen blackberries
            Full-fat coconut milk

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Huh. The pants I bought 2 days after Thanksgiving are trying to fall down.

*twitches at the idea of having to go clothes shopping*

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

You realize you can get all those at HEB and the hippie stores won't have 'em, right?
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

I didn't see full-fat coconut milk at HEB. I'll check again next time I'm there.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Huh. that was where I got mine...
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Y'know, it's always confused me when people have talked about cleaning for hours on end or doing maintenance cleaning on their house (ie, keeping everything clean once it's there). The time it took wasn't what confused me. It was how they had enough energy. I've always been wiped after cleaning the bathroom, or doing dishes.

I might actually have enough energy to clean a real room (but don't tell BS that ).

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

BLACKMAIL!!!!!
                        just joking.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

I. HATE. CRAMPS.

That might be TMI, but I'm up at 3:30am and NOT happy.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Had a blast with Naiad, Geek, and BS last night. Learned that in Thai restaurants, mine needs to be MILD. I think I need to cook the veggies a bit more if I decide to make curry. Coffee (and dark chocolate) was tasty.

Smoothies with blueberries and blackberries are a fail. They're not sweet enough for our tastes, and my blender can't blend in the seedy stuff, so they're gritty. Yeeeeeahh. No. Going to get more peaches and pineapple and strawberries today. Oh, and full-fat coconut milk separates out if you keep it in the fridge, so I'm going to have to either store what I've opened out of the fridge, or nuke it in the morning to mix it back together.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

1) Naiad makes insanely good spaghetti sauce.
                              2) She kept me up past my bedtime playing Munchkin.
                              3) I woke up at 6:30 anyways.
                              4) I think a nap might be in order later today. Or at least an earlier bedtime.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I have decided that when I get my tax refund, I'm going to get a pair of VFFs. Now I just have to decide which kind...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X