Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
    I'm picking up Everyday Paleo after work today. Yay!
    Woohoo!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I have Everyday Paleo now. I think I'm going to try to do the 30-day meal plan in it, or a variation thereof, after this weekend.
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• It's amazing how, when you accidentally order a latte instead of steamer, your steamer tastes like burnt coffee. I don't drink coffee. We'll see how my system does with it.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

It's amazing how, when you accidentally order a latte instead of steamer, your steamer tastes like burnt coffee. I don't drink coffee. We'll see how my system does with it.
          WTF is a steamer? I KNOW it's not what my mind immediately jumped to.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Steamer = steamed milk. Lattes do not agree with me.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Steamer = steamed milk. Lattes do not agree with me.
              Ahh.... much better than what I immediately thought of. (Hint: Tenacious D)
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                Ahh.... much better than what I immediately thought of. (Hint: Tenacious D)
                I was thinking of the same thing lol.
                Georgette

Comment

• Coffee = EVILEVILEVIL

That is all.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Coffee = EVILEVILEVIL

That is all.
                    Does not compute.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      Does not compute.
                      I have NEVER been a coffee drinker. Half a venti latte, and it feels like there's acid leaving my system.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I have NEVER been a coffee drinker. Half a venti latte, and it feels like there's acid leaving my system.
                        Ah, I see. Well, that there is the suck.

Comment

• I'm not big on coffee, but then again, I'm not big on jumping through the roof at every noise and motion around me, either
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Any brilliant ideas as to why my right eyelid randomly starts twitching for about 10 seconds about where it attaches to the rest of me?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Any brilliant ideas as to why my right eyelid randomly starts twitching for about 10 seconds about where it attaches to the rest of me?
                              Tired, caffeine, or magnesium lack would be my guess.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Maybe this is my hangover from the latte yesterday...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X