No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just broke The Brother's brain. Saturated fats are good. He didn't realize that the only required ingredient in butter is cream. He thought canola oil was a saturated fat. *twitch*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Sushi last night. Rice chex sauteed in butter & worchestershire sauce this morning.

Hmm... I wonder why I'm burping.

*burp*
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Beef fajita meat & guacamole for lunch.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• My grip is getting stronger, and the amount of time I can actually use my hands is getting longer.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Started the weekend with lots of stress, ended the weekend with lots of stress. The middle part was alright.

I scored 238 out of 250 on my CHL proficiency test.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Craving sweet potatoes. Not sure why. Hmmm...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Breakfast: 2 pieces of hippie pepperoni (Applegate) and a few bites of cheese

Lunch: 2 tilapia filets coated in olive oil & grilled, then topped with coconut oil

I have 2 pounds of ground beef thawing in the sink for dinner, and random veggies I can chop and toss in with them.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Dinner: Ground beef mixed with onions, garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, and curry sauce. Oh, and more garlic. And did I mention garlic?

DF added cheese. I added Greek sour cream (made from kefir) from the hippie store...nomnomnom.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                    Dinner: Ground beef mixed with onions, garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, and curry sauce. Oh, and more garlic. And did I mention garlic?
                    Good girl. Keep those vampires at bay.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Good girl. Keep those vampires at bay.
                      Well, since the CDC just acknowledged zombies, I figure vampires can't be far behind...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Curry: It's what's for breakfast.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Curry: It's what's for breakfast.
                          Earl Grey here.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Arby's sandwich without a bun for lunch. And half a DP. Apparently I haven't been ingesting that much sugar at once, 'cause I can sure feel it!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Arby's sandwich without a bun for lunch. And half a DP. Apparently I haven't been ingesting that much sugar at once, 'cause I can sure feel it!
                              mmmmmm Arby's
                              Georgette

Comment

• I don't have my phone on me today (ran out the door with breakfast instead of it.) Would you care to go thrifting/ consignment shopping tonight/ tomorrow?
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X