Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
    On your way home from where? I'm confused.
    So am I. I was thinking before 5 in Midland, so I'd pick him up for game night on my way back to the house. You mention shooting, so I figured we'd hit the range and then your place, so that we'd be able to check ingredients against what's already there (or vice versa). Were you thinking coming to Odessa?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Oh, for game night. That's where I was getting confused. I didn't know what you were picking him up for.

I was thinking lunch, then plotting, then range, but it can all be rearranged.
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Oh, for game night. That's where I was getting confused. I didn't know what you were picking him up for.

I was thinking lunch, then plotting, then range, but it can all be rearranged.
        That's fine by me. I'll still be in Midland and there's no guarantee he'll need a ride or he'll be at the apt.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• 2x25 Wall Pushups yesterday.

Mom wants to go look at dresses tomorrow morning. This should be...interesting. I'll probably really appreciate going to the range tomorrow afterwards...
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

2x25 Wall Pushups yesterday.

Mom wants to go look at dresses tomorrow morning. This should be...interesting. I'll probably really appreciate going to the range tomorrow afterwards...
            Do you need me to step up to the plate and go too?
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Honey, I do not inflict that kind of torture on anyone. If you want to come, you're welcome to, but I'll completely understand if you'd rather not.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Honey, I do not inflict that kind of torture on anyone.
                The Inquisition is disappoint and must sadly reject your application.

Comment

• I haven't been focused on what I've been eating and have been slipping into bad habits...like tilapia and chicken breast without enough added fat, not enough fat in general, too much sugar.

I need to convince myself to behave.

In other news, I now have bigger arm muscles than I have in a while.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I haven't been focused on what I've been eating and have been slipping into bad habits...like tilapia and chicken breast without enough added fat, not enough fat in general, too much sugar.

I need to convince myself to behave.

In other news, I now have bigger arm muscles than I have in a while.
                    I need to drop the dairy and sugar (again.) Pact?
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      I need to drop the dairy and sugar (again.) Pact?
                      That depends...what will you do to me if I break it? And am I still allowed to eat a square or two of chocolate a day?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

That depends...what will you do to me if I break it? And am I still allowed to eat a square or two of chocolate a day?
                        Chocolate is fine, 'cause I ain't givin it up either. As to what I'll do... hmmm. Make you eat at McDonald's?
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          Chocolate is fine, 'cause I ain't givin it up either. As to what I'll do... hmmm. Make you eat at McDonald's?
                          That's...

Wow. So if I screw up, I have to get a McFlurry? I think that's the only GF thing they have there...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Oh, and FYI - Albertson's in Midland is getting rid of their Dagoba & Green & Black. Clearance for about 40% off. I cleaned out the one at Midkiff already.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

That's...

Wow. So if I screw up, I have to get a McFlurry? I think that's the only GF thing they have there...
                              Who said anything about GF?
                              Back in reality, we can come up with a deal on that tonight. I wouldn't subject ANYONE to McD's.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Oh, and FYI - Albertson's in Midland is getting rid of their Dagoba & Green & Black. Clearance for about 40% off. I cleaned out the one at Midkiff already.
                                Hmmm....
                                *Mental note to check the Odessa ones*
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X