• Duck Pond sounds tasty!
    Do they serve duck? :0
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
      Duck Pond sounds tasty!
      Do they serve duck? :0
      You don't want to eat these ducks. They're overgrown pigeons, for the most part. Extra-large flying rats.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ze Frensh, Vee like ze pijo'!

An' ze ratz!
        Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM.
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Ze Frensh, Vee like ze pijo'!

An' ze ratz!
          Honey, WWII and the rationing is over.
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I've decided to work on Convict Conditioning as my exercise program.

Yesterday: 2x25 Wall Pushups
            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Convict...?
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Convict...?
                http://www.dragondoor.com/shop-by-department/books/b41/

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Yesterday: 1x25 Wall Pushups
                  This morning: 1x30 Wall Pushups on my office wall. I can feel the burn when I do it right and pause against the wall each time!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                    Yesterday: 1x25 Wall Pushups
                    This morning: 1x30 Wall Pushups on my office wall. I can feel the burn when I do it right and pause against the wall each time!
                    Go, Twibble!
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I think I'm going to do 1 set every day and 2 sets twice a week.

And I'm going to start the squat progression as well, tomorrow.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Naiad, would you be willing to get together this week or this weekend and help me figure out cheap & easy meals? BS claims that everything we have takes 30 minutes (at least) to cook, and we've been eating out way too much. Friday or Saturday or Sunday?

Oh, and Mom and I are doing our CHL class on May 15.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                          Naiad, would you be willing to get together this week or this weekend and help me figure out cheap & easy meals? BS claims that everything we have takes 30 minutes (at least) to cook, and we've been eating out way too much. Friday or Saturday or Sunday?

Oh, and Mom and I are doing our CHL class on May 15.
                          Fine by me. Pick a day (today'd work well if you can swing it because Geek is out in the field again, if not just pick a day.)
                          I want to get some more practice in with my new baby and get decent before I go in for CHL.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Saturday - planning & shooting both? I won't be home until 8 or so tonight, so won't work too well.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Sure. That way, I can grab The Brother on my way home if he needs a ride again.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• On your way home from where? I'm confused.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X