Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, joy. Good to know.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
      I also forgot to mention that my own mom told my husband why he shouldn't marry me. Nice lady.
      My mom once said, "I would really hate to be your first wife"

Well, my first wife might agree with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        My mom once said, "I would really hate to be your first wife"

Well, my first wife might agree with her.
        I had an ex once call me- ME!- "high maintenance." If you want something requiring less maintenance than me, you'd have to get a cactus.
        I also had the same ex call me "difficult to manage." My response was "No shit, Sherlock. What gave you the first clue?"
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          I had an ex once call me- ME!- "high maintenance." If you want something requiring less maintenance than me, you'd have to get a cactus.
          I also had the same ex call me "difficult to manage." My response was "No shit, Sherlock. What gave you the first clue?"
          Probably how you kept untying the tether to the stove, insisted on wearing shoes, and forgot you were only ment to speak when spoke too. I mean, gheesh, get a clue will ya?

Comment

I've killed a cactus before. Apparently you do still need to water them...
            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Probably how you kept untying the tether to the stove, insisted on wearing shoes, and forgot you were only ment to speak when spoke too. I mean, gheesh, get a clue will ya?
              Nah, she probably kept taking them off in public.
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Apparently, when faced with the prospect of one internet connection for 3 people, BS gets around to calling to get internet set up pretty darn quick.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                  Apparently, when faced with the prospect of one internet connection for 3 people, BS gets around to calling to get internet set up pretty darn quick.
                  smart man.

Comment

• I am way too happy about the fact that the CSB has new videos up since the last time I looked. Yay for explanations of how things explode!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Naiad - no cowboy church. Oct. 1.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Invite or in party or unknown yet?
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Definitely an invite. You are most welcome to be in the party if you want to torture yourself like that.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Invite, in party, unkown yet?
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Whup. Duplicate and can't edit on phonr.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Whup. Duplicate and can't edit on phonr.
                                Whoops. Your phonr needs better internet capabilities.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X