• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It did end randomly.
    Does that irritating psycho girl die?
    Did anyone else notice she's Asian?
    Does she kill anyone?
    Will Inara and Malc finally have sex?

No, don't answer that. Watching. It. Now.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I love Kayle. We're kindred spirits.

"You mean to say... sex?
      Hell with this... I'm gonna live!"
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• We have a meal plan for the week! Maybe we'll actually stick to it this time!

Today: Shredded chicken & tomato sauteed in coconut oil.

Tomorrow: Outback (It's my birthday, so I'm getting a brownie & ice cream, dammit!)
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
          Because it's the only logical thing to do after watching Firefly.
          Actually, I watched it first. Wasn't it the pilot that dumbass Fox decided not to show? Watching it afterwards would have seemed strange to me. Oh well. Kick ass show. Stupid ass Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
            Tomorrow: Outback (It's my birthday, so I'm getting a brownie & ice cream, dammit!)
            Happy birthday (tomorrow). Enjoy that brownie

Comment

• Ahhh.... I may horn in on dinner tomorrow.
              Meaty, you can't claim Kayleigh. She's my character. Similar to Winry. and... heywaitaminute. I keep identifying with the hot mechanic chick in most series. Huh.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Woohoo! Coming with us to Outback for my birthday?

We don't know exactly when we'll be going, as it depends on when BS gets in from his over-the-road.
                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• My time's open. Just keep me posted. Doesn't look like I'll get to hang with you and The Brother tonight, Geek and I are going to Run This Way to get him some Vibrams and then to a restaurant to ingest massive quantities of steak.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks Cat.

That's large.

And colorful.

SHINY!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• You are welcome, and Happy Birthday!

I stole it off the internet, don't know you well enough to choose one to suit your personality, so I had to choose one I liked

Found a few I thought you might get a kick out of, but they could seem offensive to the wrong sense of humor and didn't want to risk it!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimaCat View Post
                          Found a few I thought you might get a kick out of, but they could seem offensive to the wrong sense of humor and didn't want to risk it!
                          Psh. We're not easily offended around here. Especially if it's funny.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Of-fend-ed?! Huh? Whazzat?
                            Hippo Birdies Two Ewes! Actual image to be posted on FB later because MDA hates ASCII.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Happy Birthday Twibble!!!!!
                              Georgette

Comment

• Well shit. Neither one likes ASCII.
                                This will work though:
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X