No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight: Toss chicken carcass into pot on stove with onions, carrots, and celery. Leave there for a while.

Finish my gardening book and figure out what I want to plant and what I need to plant it in.

Get a pull-up bar.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I've been chasing kids and organizing (and hanging out with Naiad in the hot tub....) all weekend.

Is it bedtime yet?
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• *analyzes*

Huh. No wonder I'm tired. Not enough fat, probably.

*dumps entire 2/3 can of coconut milk into her smoothie*

Leftover fajita chicken sauteed in butter & coconut oil for lunch!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I want a stick of butter.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• In other news, the Wii Fit says that if I lose one more pound, my BMI will be normal instead of overweight.

Yeah. So excited. Pfffft.

Y'know what'd be neat? If they made weights that the Wii remotes plugged into, and if they made it where it could analyze your form...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
              Leftover fajita chicken sauteed in butter & coconut oil for lunch!
              Filled the bottom of the skillet with chicken. Ate that. Tummy immediately decided I should eat more. I filled the skillet up again and ate that.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'm pondering whether or not I've actually cut out the carbs for long enough to cut the cravings. I may have been eating too many sweet potatoes and such to really do it, and I'm finding myself not wanting to give those up even though I know I should, at least for a week or two.

*sigh*

At least I'm not eating chocolate cake for breakfast anymore.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• i've had to cut out the sweet taters. i've been eating them a lot. and i can't stop with a bit or two. i eat a whole one.
                  Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• I normally don't eat a whole one, I just eat a little bit every single day if I have them available. The raisins are going to have to go as well.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I think I'm going to join Batty's Baco30 (Whole30 + bacon).

BS asked how I'm going to get enough fat in my diet without eating butter. His requirement is that there still be cheese in the fridge.

I need to figure out something else for breakfast, as I think my smoothies may be playing with my blood sugar (too much fruit first thing in the morning).

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I created a bacon wrapped egg thing that stores well, if you're interested. Still tinkering to get it just right, but it works.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Is bacon not allowed on the Whole30? Yikes. I may have to read what makes a whole30 again since my memory is apparently faulty. Good luck with the Baco30!

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                            I created a bacon wrapped egg thing that stores well, if you're interested. Still tinkering to get it just right, but it works.
                            Yes, please.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Is bacon not allowed on the Whole30? Yikes. I may have to read what makes a whole30 again since my memory is apparently faulty. Good luck with the Baco30!
                              It's considered processed.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                                It's considered processed.
                                This makes baby jebus cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X