No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only speculate. And since my mind needs daily soap washing, these are not prudent speculations :x
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
      I can only speculate. And since my mind needs daily soap washing, these are not prudent speculations :x
      It might need more than soap.

Just sayin'.
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• BS is going to ask his lawyer about the thing that was bugging the crap outta me. We talked about it, and I can see where he's coming from even though I don't agree.

Lunch time: Must remember to take chicken out of the freezer.
        Tonight: Roast chicken legs and cook bacon in the oven. Look for my planner and envelopes.
        Tomorrow night: Haven't thought that far ahead, but I'm on my own since BS has the kids.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• so cryptic!!!!
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Lol. Doing taxes are insane right now, and I disagree with some of his choices when he filed his return. Better?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• That's it? TAXES?!
              :/

What an anit-climax.
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Yup. Sorry. My life is not a drama-filled soap opera.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Taxes are gonna be a bitch for me this year: 2 jobs and unemployment+ student loans + savings account...
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• I have to figure out how to file an amended return. Apparently I can do it through Turbo Tax. I apparently still had a W-2 out that I'd forgotten about.

It's time to start behaving again. I've slipped too much since this weekend, and I can tell that my body is doing funky things now.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• And I forgot to take out the chicken.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• no job no loan plus school... I'm a hobo...
                        I think the taxes will make me cry.
                        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• That's not good.

And I should go get more sleep.

*nodnodnod*

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I need to stabilize my blood sugar. More fat, less sugar/rice (BS said that he'll be good and stop suggesting that he pick up sushi on the way home...).

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I miss sushi...
                              I don't remember the last time I had rice...

If it's hard you can get wild rice and those Asian varieties (black, red rice).
                              My favourite is red! When I lived in a Korean neighbourhood in Toronto I'd always go for some Korean BBQ and they'd give you this bowl of red rice.
                              It was so good and grainy. Tastes like wild rice.

I miss Korean food
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Somebody sent a video to MDA where she made sushi with quinoa mixed with avocado instead of rice. I need to start playing in the kitchen more.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X