No announcement yet.

Twibble Twibbly Wibbly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably 10 or 11-ish, take lunch, stay there until kids/BS seem to think they should be fed again.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• BTW, just making sure you see this on the Play thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...751#post341751
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Remind me Friday, and I'll be there. And I wrote the guy back.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yay!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• BTW, large amounts of stress make me nauseous.

And cranky. Especially with the person who's causing the stress.

Me and BS are going to have a little chat when he gets home tonight...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Uh-oh.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• What happened?

Go get'im girl!
                "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I'm going to talk with him about it tonight. He did something that I have issues with (I'm a goody two-shoes), and could affect some other stuff.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                    Me and BS are going to have a little chat when he gets home tonight...
                    That doesn't sound good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                      I'm going to talk with him about it tonight. He did something that I have issues with (I'm a goody two-shoes), and could affect some other stuff.

;3
                      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                        Teabagging video

;3
                        Not that kind of issues.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Ah. Would this by chance have anything to do with what he was talking with Geek about in the coffee shop?
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I have no recollection of this conversation.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Nevermind then. It was in reference to what y'all were gonna do for internet eventually.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Oh, no.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X