Saoirse's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    those aren't lubricant stains (well, not car lubricant stains anyway...)
    I'm going to add that to the list of things I never want to read again.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      That just means the ice packs are working. My fat is melting away.
      Dude, unless you go in for pain, ice is NOT your frind in that area. Shrinkage doesn't look good on any sexual organ.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

Dude, unless you go in for pain, ice is NOT your frind in that area. Shrinkage doesn't look good on any sexual organ.
        you sure know how to make a dude feel sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          bwahaha!

it has to do with folding people.
          Not in a minivan. That should be plenty of space. In the 97 Mazda 626, on the other hand, that took some maneuvering.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

you sure know how to make a dude feel sexy.
            I had a guy try and use the so-called fire and ice technique pleasuring me orally. He damn near lost his head. That area is NOT friends with ice. Or jalapenos.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

I had a guy try and use the so-called fire and ice technique pleasuring me orally. He damn near lost his head. That area is NOT friends with ice. Or jalapenos.
              Yeah....that dude is an idiot.

Comment

• we tried "icy hot" once. stoooopid idea!
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

we tried "icy hot" once. stoooopid idea!
                  palm + face = this idea.

Comment

Yeah....that dude is an idiot.
                    He learned quickly that me saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fer fuck's sake OW!" was NOT an invitation to insert himself.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Never been inclined to try icy hot or Bengay. That just doesn't seem pleasant. We have tried fucking on a heating pad. That worked wonders.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

He learned quickly that me saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fer fuck's sake OW!" was NOT an invitation to insert himself.
                        I'm just wondering how anyone would even think this was a good idea.

Comment

• He was the reason I learned that having a one night stand is one of the dumber ideas I've had.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Well, you just picked a dumb one to one-night stand with. And on that note, I am off to bed, without any heating products.

Talk to you both tomorrow.

Comment

• night jon. you're going to have such messed up dreams!
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

night jon. you're going to have such messed up dreams!
                                He's not the only one.
                                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Working...
                                X