Saoirse's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
    eh, it usually takes around 7 min. but close enough.

it takes me that long to take my pants off in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Not a course recognized by the university. More of a cocurricular course with student led independent labs.
      Ah, nothing like independent research. Young pioneers striving for knowledge and all. Rather inspiring.

Comment

• who needs to take their pants off? oh right, men.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Yeah, you wear looser pants than I do. If I'm wearing skinny jeans, I might as well be wearing a damn chastity belt.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

who needs to take their pants off? oh right, men.
            Yup, that's right. Make us do all the work. Typical

Comment

• i'm not going to go into details how this is possible...
              my primal journal:

Comment

Yeah, you wear looser pants than I do. If I'm wearing skinny jeans, I might as well be wearing a damn chastity belt.
                I'm wearing skinny jeans now. Two pairs. Borrowed them from my pal FH. Size 24 or 0 or whatever. Do they make me look chunky?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  Ah, nothing like independent research. Young pioneers striving for knowledge and all. Rather inspiring.
                  Experimentation is what it takes to confirm or deny any given theory. otherwise, all it is is an idea, and quite possibly a shitty one. (By the way, trying to fold 6'6" guy and 5'2" chick into the back of a Chevy Lumina for anthing other than doggy- shitty idea.)
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    I'm wearing skinny jeans now. Two pairs. Borrowed them from my pal FH. Size 24 or 0 or whatever. Do they make me look chunky?
                    Dude, you're turning purple. And not in the place that shows arousal either.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Experimentation is what it takes to confirm or deny any given theory. otherwise, all it is is an idea, and quite possibly a shitty one. (By the way, trying to fold 6'6" guy and 5'2" chick into the back of a Chevy Lumina for anthing other than doggy- shitty idea.)

I must say I have never tried to fold a guy of any size.

Comment

• we like to christen all our vehicles. funny we haven't christened the mini van yet, but the ford focus has been.
                        my primal journal:

Comment

Dude, you're turning purple. And not in the place that shows arousal either.
                          That just means the ice packs are working. My fat is melting away.

Comment

we like to christen all our vehicles. funny we haven't christened the mini van yet, but the ford focus has been.
                            You have a priest pour a small amount of holy water on them? I am not sure how this pertains to the subject at hand. Priests tend not to go in for that sort of thing.

Comment

• bwahaha!

it has to do with folding people.
                              my primal journal:

Comment

we like to christen all our vehicles. funny we haven't christened the mini van yet, but the ford focus has been.
                                We haven't christened either of the newer ones- no good double features at the drive in. We did christen Joan and the bordellomobile. By the way, to whoever bought Joan, no, those aren't lubricant stains (well, not car lubricant stains anyway...)
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X