X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I am rather attached to mine.
    Bad pun. No bacon.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Bad pun. No bacon.
      There is no such thing as a bad pun.

Comment

• now you're making me look like some creepy penis collector, when i was just making a dirty joke!
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          now you're making me look like some creepy penis collector, when i was just making a dirty joke!
          Oh, I am pretty sure you have shelves full of them. But I am also sure you keep them arranged in a non-creepy fashion. (better?)

Comment

• Likea collection of very tasteful, lively looking dildos (dildi?)
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

Likea collection of very tasteful, lively looking dildos (dildi?)
              I'm not sure how you would make them look lively. Perhaps some kind of electric current...

Comment

• roflmao.

now i'm envisioning a shelf full of convulsing semi-floppy silicone dildoes!
                my primal journal:

Comment

I'm not sure how you would make them look lively. Perhaps some kind of electric current...
                  Batteries and wire implants.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

roflmao.

Then our work here is done.

Comment

Batteries and wire implants.
                      Well, you are the engineer so I will bow to your superior technical knowledge. I'm sure penis construction, function, and design is a course in most Engineering schools.

Comment

roflmao.

Epileptic peni. Perfect!
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• oh no! not the strobe lights!!
                          my primal journal:

Comment

Epileptic peni. Perfect!
                            Good for two minutes of entertainment and then a nap.

Comment

Well, you are the engineer so I will bow to your superior technical knowledge. I'm sure penis construction, function, and design is a course in most Engineering schools.
                              Not a course recognized by the university. More of a cocurricular course with student led independent labs.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• eh, it usually takes around 7 min. but close enough.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X