Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like you need to eat

Comment

• lol, yes. but WHY??? it makes no sense!

i had a few primal pancakes with butter, and then a few bowls of chicken soup (mostly broth with some cream) around 4:30. i guess it wasn't so bad, because it wasn't a gnawing hunger or low blood sugar. actually, i enjoyed the hunger feeling when it became apparent again, i don't usually feel that hungry before i eat.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
        lol, yes. but WHY???
        Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something...
          HAHAHAHA! Thou art quoted, sir.
          August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
            HAHAHAHA! Thou art quoted, sir.
            Wow, I have reached a new level of the internets. Woot Woot!

Comment

• lol!
              my primal journal:

Comment

• my posture needs improvement. i have this ugly habit of letting my pelvis tilt posterior, need to nip that in the bud before it becomes serious. yesterday i did 10 bulgarian squats on each leg. shaky form, and i had been placing some weight on my back leg, so i know these need work. yesterday, my legs felt wobbly throughout the day, as if i was just learning how to use them again. today they ache, that's probably a good sign.

i began reading Game of Thrones yesterday, and just passed the passage where Dany and the khal consummated their marriage. sort of romantic in a way, much better than the TV series.
                my primal journal:

Comment

i began reading Game of Thrones yesterday, and just passed the passage where Dany and the khal consummated their marriage. sort of romantic in a way, much better than the TV series.
                  woot woot

Comment

Agreed. The TV series really missed the whole point of Drogo: he's not a monster to Dany. How they passed that by I dunno.
                    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                      Agreed. The TV series really missed the whole point of Drogo: he's not a monster to Dany. How they passed that by I dunno.
                      They probably thought that portraying him differently would add a more interesting dynamic to the show.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                        They probably thought that portraying him differently would add a more interesting dynamic to the show.
                        Possibly though I think a lot of it had to do with time. There is a ton of stuff in the book. Getting it all to fit into tv length shows is difficult.

Comment

• i spent a few hours in the garden today, mostly weeding but also harvesting.

IMGP0580 by SaoirseCaesar2011, on Flickr

we have a bit of purple carrots, some (orange) danver variety, chiogga beets, three varieties of tomatoes, and the mystery squash which began to grow in the middle of a pathway. after picking the last two, i've decided the mystery squash is pumpkin. bummer, but it's still producing so we should have a few by autumn. not pictured is the purple bell pepper i forgot to pluck, but will shortly add to pico de gallo.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• Nice!
                            My garden is pathetic, aside from several bushels of weeds I've harvested 4c of rhubarb. there are 2 tomatoes the size of small marbles, but I don't think they'll ripen before it snows.
                            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Your veggie pics look very martha stewart-ish. I like it.
                              Georgette

Comment

• heh, thank you. the vegetables weren't. my carrots were mostly covered in galls, and it isn't winter squash season, so i shouldn't have harvested the squash regardless of variety. *shrug* oh well. little do my kids know, the carrots they are eating were probably infested with eelworms. lol, oh well.

the tomatoes, on the other hand, were fabulous. pico de gallo tomorrow will be delicious.

ottercat- my garden is pretty big. i expected to be inundated with produce by now, so i'm a little disappointed, though also relieved because i don't feel like canning right now.
                                Last edited by Saoirse; 08-31-2011, 07:38 PM.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X