No announcement yet.

Saoirse's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you. i just have to remind my introverted self that i'll have solitude in a week or so. i've notified my friend of my need for thinking space and she says she's going to help me with the kids, so who knows. maybe this week will be easier than most? only 4 weeks of class left, i'll have a month to recover before the next semester.

I'd say no rest for the wicked, but then i'd have to sing the Pinky and the Brain song. "what shall we do tonight Brain?" mwahahaha...

also, i bought new sandals. hopefully that will reduce my foot pain.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 06-13-2012, 10:11 AM.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• can i put the world on "ignore" for the next few days? please?!? i had three important phone calls before 8:30 this morning that i hit the "ignore" button on. nothing tragic will happen, i'll call them back. tons of cleaning to do, plus 5 bellies to feed (not including my own), then picking up a sixth belly soon. i've been craving red meat and chocolate, and now i know why; santa claus is in town. i should get ahead on the housework before i hit that week of feeling too tired to do anything.
      my primal journal:

Comment

• Don't allude to such things in my presence. I don't handle them well.
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          Don't allude to such things in my presence. I don't handle them well.
          Is it because he's fat, old, or jolly? In any case- Intolerence!!!!!!

Saoirse- I wish I could say yes. Then learn how to do so from you. (hug) In the meantime, you will have time to yourself soon. Sounds like just in time for that "no energy for the world" time, so, good timing?
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Booter, I can call you that right? Just be grateful i'm not proudly displaying menstrual art. :P

timing is mostly good. kind of sucks for school, but otherwise okay. oh shit, i need to find a sitter for monday. maybe my friend will stay for me.
            my primal journal:

Comment

• have you ever read those kid books like "If You Give a Pig a Pancake"? There are a number of them, but I don't remember the other titles.

one of you is a facebook friend and i'm having a hard time linking your real name with your MDA username (it's not bloodorchid, FW, naiad, or cori). why does this shit bother me? i have no clue.
              Last edited by Saoirse; 06-20-2012, 07:14 PM.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• If You Give a Moose a Muffin.

That is funny- and true
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• If You Give a Cow a Cookie.

To understand this one I guess you have to know that A.) My father called me 'heifer' as a pet name growing up despite the fact that I was not fat, nor was I so stupid that I didn't understand the inference that I was simply a young, not yet bred, cow (no, he was not a nice man... the neighbors 5ft tall petite daughter w/aprox the same body fat% he called 'peaches')... B.) That "Cookie" is a fairly common euphemism for orgasm. (Hey... they are the only cookies I have left in my life, you can't take them too!)

I'm pretty sure I could write this little book... so full of double entendre it would make heads spin!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I think I've only seen If you give a mouse a cookie. And I think they were just talking about regular cookies.

Comment

• It would be a re-write... like the If You Give a Mom a Muffin post...

Am I "gopher holing"?
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Oh, I got an idea. If you give a girl a diamond, she'll want a ___.

Comment

• If You Give a Prodigy the Riemann Hypothesis.

The author was in his prime...

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                            Oh, I got an idea. If you give a girl a diamond, she'll want a ___.
                            I have no idea... I can't relate.
                            Why does she want something if you already gave her a diamond?
                            Why did she want the diamond to begin with, they're really pretty useless...
                            Isn't it usually the guy who wants something after the gifting of diamonds? I understand that oral is pretty much expected for gifts of that level...

I'm not good at this part of being a girl.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              have you ever read those kid books like "If You Give a Pig a Pancake"? There are a number of them, but I don't remember the other titles.

one of you is a facebook friend and i'm having a hard time linking your real name with your MDA username (it's not bloodorchid, FW, naiad, or cori). why does this shit bother me? i have no clue.
                              This story is so my life, except you for got the part where you find the dog has crapped in the corner - oh well I guess that can be the part where something smells funny as my two year old is now 4 and squirting mustard all over the kitchen trying to help make lunch.

Comment

• Yeah, I've only ever seen If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
                                Then again, I'm the sicko that LOVED Robot Chicken treatment of that.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X