Saoirse's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    Ummm... I keep my fb id under private, so I can't be found. If you'll PM me yours, I can go from there.
    and so the stalking begins...
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      So what? It's not as if your wang was hanging out. Also, do women not have the equivalent of 'help a brother out'? I don't know a man who wouldn't give another dude a quiet, "fly's down man" when needed. This makes me sad. BTW fly's down (wo)man
      As far as women having some sort of 'help a bro out' code... Umm... NO!
      Sad, but true.
      Some will, but you cannot ever depend on it...
      I've seen a girl with her skirt stuck in her panty hose... several ladies looked, snickered, and avoided before I got to her.

I can't explain it... it's really shameful IMO.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Request sent, PM replied to.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          As far as women having some sort of 'help a bro out' code... Umm... NO!
          Sad, but true.
          Some will, but you cannot ever depend on it...
          I've seen a girl with her skirt stuck in her panty hose... several ladies looked, snickered, and avoided before I got to her.

I do, but, as it's been explained before, I think more like a guy than a chick. It tends to be a quiet "check your fly/ waistband/ top."
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            agreed.

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            I do, but, as it's been explained before, I think more like a guy than a chick. It tends to be a quiet "check your fly/ waistband/ top."
            <3

Comment

• it never occurred to me to mention something to anyone, but i don't remember an instance when i've noticed someone else's fly
              (except my husband's). i certainly wouldn't point and snicker.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• Apparently when you get married the wife becomes responsible for fashion mistakes made by the husband, up to and including an unbuttoned fly.
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• yes, though i'm sure he'd do the same for me if he was there. we developed a code word for him, because i'd try to tell him quietly and he would never get it.

soo... the mini van is in need of some new music. any suggestions for awesome, legally free mp3s? cori my music-buff friend, do you know of any music (free or otherwise) which has the same fun beat and dark qualities of Sail?
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    soo... the mini van is in need of some new music. any suggestions for awesome, legally free mp3s? cori my music-buff friend, do you know of any music (free or otherwise) which has the same fun beat and dark qualities of Sail?
                    Hmm... no, not like Sail... not off the top of my head. That's why it's so addictive.
                    This morning was all Noah Jones-y.
                    I was trying to mellow my anxiety...
                    Not all that successful, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Free music...Ummm.
                    I have youtube on the laptop, Pandora on my phone, and I have XM in the car... and I have never ventured into any sort of free MP3 scenario. Sooo... clueless.

Boogie nights was on TV last night while I was awake... I love that it's such a slice of the 70's and 80's.
                    This... ALWAYS makes me smile.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Free AND legal?! I'm out. Maybe acquire music from a friend's MP3 collection? That's technically legal.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        Free AND legal?! I'm out. Maybe acquire music from a friend's MP3 collection? That's technically legal.
                        There are programs that convert youtube vids to mp3s. Are those legal? I know they are free... >.>

Comment

• Ohh... wait... I know!
                          Check out your library.

Our library has a wide variety of music CDs available to borrow... you can totally download them to a player or burn a disc copy.
                          You can never be sure that they'll have exactly what you want... but if you have time to look you might find something worth the time perusing.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• i like norah jones, i have lots of her stuff. she was a recent music theme around our house (i go through music in the same fashion as you).

huh, luftballoons, is there an english version? i've heard that song, but i swear it was in english.

lesser-known bands will sometimes put free music out there as a way to get noticed and heard. lesser-known band wins because people hear their stuff (with the intent that the fans will then buy the non-free songs), fans win because they get to try out a band before risking $ on something that might suck. producers lose because fans and bands have diverted them through self-publishing, cheap advertising and whatnot.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

• oh right, i should check out the university library! i've already browsed our public library, which is why i'm such a big fan of Fairport Convention and Pentangle. i wonder if the uni library has anything.

*ahem* i think you guys are focusing too much on this "legal" part. what should i put in my van?
                              my primal journal:

Comment

• Yes... there is an English version... I just prefer the original.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X