No announcement yet.

Katzilla's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm making some strength gains! I can finally do reverse pushups. I can hold it for a minute and a half, too. Last week I couldn't, so I am pretty pleased with myself. I spent a bit of time in the last week working my arms to muscle failure, and it paid off.

My flexibility is getting a lot better too. I'm working very hard on being about to do Bhujapidasana, I still lack some of the core and upper body strength to pull it off, but I think I will have it soon if I work hard enough. So that's my goal for this week.

I finally can do Utthita Hasta Padangustasana!
    5 foot 5 female.
    Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
    Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
    Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

"Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
    "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
    I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

Comment

It's been a minute since I've posted here...

So, I finally rewarded myself with a tummy tuck. All that loose skin from my ridiculous weight loss is gone. I tried pretty much all the other ways to get rid of it (MSM *barf, gelatin, blah blah blah) and I wish I had just saved up for the surgery instead.

Anyway, it looks amazing. There's a big scar from hip to hip, but every scar I had before is gone, AND my belly button is visible and not hidden under a sharpee (sp? IDK that much about dogs) I'm swollen and will be for a few months, but I feel so much better.

They didn't even have to do any liposuction, because I had very little stomach fat. Oh paleo, how I love you! Easiest weight loss ever, and effortless maintenance.
      5 foot 5 female.
      Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

Comment

Wow, I just read through your whole journal and you have made fantastic progress and you look wonderful!!

Hopefully a "minute" from now I'll be ripped too! :-)
        Height: 5' 10"
        Starting Weight: 292
        Starting Primal Weight: 275
        Current weight: 224
        Goal weight: 172
        Body Fat 30.5

Comment

Thanks Dcarr! It will happen sooner than you think! You can do it!
          5 foot 5 female.

Comment

image.jpg
            This is my stomach now! I've been doing insanity for a month and a half and I'm still eating primal. My goal is to get a six pack for a few weeks and then let it go. I've always wanted one, I worked so hard to get one in college but the chronic cardio and breadscapade never worked out for me. .

I took this pic after dinner (a huge one) and a week before my period. I'm sure it's going to get better than this, but if not, I am still very happy with my progress.

Anyway, I don't want to have one long term because who wants to live like that? I'd rather not knit pick my diet too much.

I'm still happy with my tummy tuck decision. I didn't have lipo
            Last edited by katzilla; 11-02-2013, 11:35 AM.
            5 foot 5 female.

Comment

Working...
            X