X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck with your busy week.

I am so done with winter.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Good luck with your busy week.

I am so done with winter.
      Thanks.

I'll tell you this. If that fucking groundhog sees his fucking shadow and makes a longer winter, I'm taking him out.
      My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• Which one of us is closer to Punxatawney, Pa? Ever see Ground Hog Day?
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Look, guys, there's a simple solution to this. Just send your extra winter out west. We could really use it. Especially on the ski slopes.

Comment

• One of my favorite movies(may have to go see if it is on Netflix now). It's about a 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive for me

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              Look, guys, there's a simple solution to this. Just send your extra winter out west. We could really use it. Especially on the ski slopes.
              It's hard to imagine no snow up there in the mountains. You can all all the winter. I'm done with it. we've had a good amount of snow, but it's been more the bitter cold, ice, and shitty roads I'm sick of.

Comment

• Oh, there's snow in the mountains. Just not enough. And there's still about a foot left in our yard. But snow=drinking water and showering water for us when it melts in the spring.

And anyway, we can always use more snow in the mountains!

I took this pic from the slopes on January 17th:

Comment

• Holy crap!!! Now that is a view.

Comment

• Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                    Holy crap!!! Now that is a view.
                    no shit. that is awesome.

Comment

• Damn... how have I missed this journal.... a sarcastic guy, with a potty mouth.... Awesome! Sounds like we must be related!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                        Oh, there's snow in the mountains. Just not enough. And there's still about a foot left in our yard. But snow=drinking water and showering water for us when it melts in the spring.

And anyway, we can always use more snow in the mountains!

I took this pic from the slopes on January 17th:

That pic brings a lump to my throat.... 2 actually.... damn that looks cold...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          Damn... how have I missed this journal.... a sarcastic guy, with a potty mouth.... Awesome! Sounds like we must be related!
                          +1

Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                          Holy crap!!! Now that is a view.
                          Hell yeah, its breast taking.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          That pic brings a lump to my throat.... 2 actually.... damn that looks cold...
                          Lol, ahh 4 tonsil syndrome, a most uncomfortable condition....

Comment

• Dave, meet Doc and DD (also a Dave). Weird how I think all of my MDA friends automatically know each other.

I am 5+ hrs from Punxsutawney. So if that little guy gives a bad report, you'll have to take him out.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              Dave, meet Doc and DD (also a Dave). Weird how I think all of my MDA friends automatically know each other.
                              Actually, we are all the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Actually, we are all the same person.
                                Speak for meself....

Comment

Working...
                                X