Skink's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skink531 View Post
    Appetite is back, that's good. Sliced up some bacon, diced onions, and tomatoes, and mixed it into some scrambled eggs. It hit the spot. Called the boss and let them know I won't be in. He's cool with it, I'm not one of the chronic sick leave abusers. I'm sure I will get the ussual response from my co-workers about being out of tampons or something.
    You're food sounds good. I could for some of that now. Too bad the kids groan when I make bacon & eggs now.
    Georgette

Comment

He's cool with it, I'm not one of the chronic sick leave abusers. I'm sure I will get the ussual response from my co-workers about being out of tampons or something.
      Hey, Susan, hike up your skirt, stick a plug in 'er and get back ta werk!

Someone had to say it.
      August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
        Hey, Susan, hike up your skirt, stick a plug in 'er and get back ta werk!

Someone had to say it.
        Haha. Thanks Patrick. That comment actually makes me feel right at home. The first comment I got were the typical "oh, is your labia to red a swollen to wor{?" Then I got the people who thought it was coincidence that I was sick on the night a fight was on. Like my cheap ass will spend money om pay per view.
        My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

Haha. Thanks Patrick. That comment actually makes me feel right at home. The first comment I got were the typical "oh, is your labia to red a swollen to wor{?" Then I got the people who thought it was coincidence that I was sick on the night a fight was on. Like my cheap ass will spend money om pay per view.

Around here it is, "What do you have sand in your vagina?" being a desert and all. Which to think of it is rather unfair to our handful of female employees who never call off and do a kick ass job. Then again, it is usually one of them that says it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            Around here it is, "What do you have sand in your vagina?" being a desert and all. Which to think of it is rather unfair to our handful of female employees who never call off and do a kick ass job. Then again, it is usually one of them that says it first.
            Go chicks!!!! At my job, if you take a day off you're asked why in the hell did you come back. That's how bad it is.
            Georgette

Comment

• The one I usually hear directed at others: "What, too good to be here like the rest of us?"
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• I woke up this morning still felling kind of shity, after a horrible nights sleep. Ate some bacon, a couple of eggs, and some coffee. My duaghter had a birthday party to go to. I really didn't feel like it, but I couldn't disappoint her. It was outside at a park with a slip and slid, water balloons, and all that sort of thing. Both her and her little sister had a good time. I think the fresh air and sunshine did me good, because I felt a lot better when I got home. I still decided to take another day of from work. The lymph nodes in my neck are still pretty swollen. I kind of look like a bullfrog. Dinner tonight was a rib-eye steak and a big salad. Had only about half as big a steak as normal, so I guess the appetite isn't al the way back. Dessert was some 90% chocolate. I think I would still eat that regardless of how sick I ever get.

The whole time at the party today I was watching every one there chowing down on pizza and chips, and guzzling soda. Almost everyone there was really over weight(I was the thin guy there for a change). All I kept thinking was "there's a grill right over there, cook some real food god damn it", but instead I just politely said I wasn't hungry. What can you do. Its not worth the effort to try and explain it, and all it would accomplish is they would think I'm crazy or something. Oh wait, I am crazy or something.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

• Well last night was interesting. I completely drenched the sheets in sweat. It felt kind of nasty sleeping in it. But this morning when I woke up I didn't really feel bad at all. Glands are still swollen, but I guess I sweat most of the bad stuff out. Felt good enough to want some steak and eggs first thing. I've got one cup of coffe down and a couple more to go. Was reading Nachos journal and he was talking about cinnamon in his coffee. Now I have to go and see if we have any in the kitchen. I love cinnamon. Don't know why I've never put it in my coffee.

Comment

• Dammit!!! No cinnamon.

Comment

Dammit!!! No cinnamon.
                      LOL thats probably why you've never put it in your coffee before... ;-)
                      "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                      Currant: 136 lbs
                      Goal: 125 lbs
                      11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

Its not worth the effort to try and explain it, and all it would accomplish is they would think I'm crazy or something. Oh wait, I am crazy or something.
                        If that's the definition of crazy, sanity needs to be re-evaluated because I am down wit' da crazy.
                        August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• I am crazy and so am I.
                          Georgette

Comment

• I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Definitely on the crazy side myself, brotha Skink. And as usual, since you and I seem to always think the same, I have been in the same situation as you at the part and THOUGHT the exact same thing! And...to my wife...I have actually mentioned what I was thinking. And you are right, best to keep it to yourself. CW is of the mindset that we (Primal) are fucking nuts in the head for eating & living the way we do! WE are the deprived ones....remember?
                              If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
                              James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

• Haha. Nacho, when I first read you reply I saw it as we are the "depraved" ones. It works that way too. And I am very happy that I have found a supportive community of fellow lunatics.

Comment

Working...
                                X