Primal Journal - NourishedEm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
    You tempted me to look. Why did I look??
    I know, it's really disturbing the types of people who are attracted to this WOL sometimes.... And the arrogance of people! The condescension! The conceit! Since the majority of them live in the US, it makes me happy to be on the other side of the world.

Originally posted by winencandy View Post
    I'm SO glad to hear this! You worked hard for it! You deserve it!
    Thank you. I do feel like all the effort is now paying off, it's great.
    My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
      I know, it's really disturbing the types of people who are attracted to this WOL sometimes.... And the arrogance of people! The condescension! The conceit! Since the majority of them live in the US, it makes me happy to be on the other side of the world. :P
      but...but...but...yeah, okay, you're right. We love you anyway. All the way to the bottom of our arrogant, condescending, conceited hearts

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        but...but...but...yeah, okay, you're right. We love you anyway. All the way to the bottom of our arrogant, condescending, conceited hearts
        Well the are some exceptions. I mean Pebbles seems really nice.
        My Journal

Comment

Well the are some exceptions. I mean Pebbles seems really nice.
          True. True.

brat :P

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            brat :P
            He he... Seriously though, I know that was an unfair generalisation, but I was mostly joking. However you just don't tend to see that sort of behaviour from Australians as often. Maybe it's the laid back attitude, we simply don't care enough to get our panties in a bunch over what other people want to do with their lives. "No worries, she'll be right mate" may be a cliche, but it really does sum us up for the most part.
            My Journal

Comment

He he... Seriously though, I know that was an unfair generalisation, but I was mostly joking.
              Oh, I have been reading the forums as well, and, actually, the generalization is pretty much spot-on. Nothing unfair about it. I was just giving you a hard time

Cross your fingers I win the lottery tonight so I can move to a more laid back country.

Comment

• Fingers crossed
                My Journal

Comment

• That's why I stay here in the journals where it is generally warm and fuzzy! Except for the spambots, curse their little silicon hearts.
                  My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                    That's why I stay here in the journals where it is generally warm and fuzzy! Except for the spambots, curse their little silicon hearts.
                    Amen sister! I'm slinking back here with my tail between my legs.
                    My Journal

Comment

• Hello, just droppin in to say Hi.

and thanks for the tip in that other thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                        Hello, just droppin in to say Hi.

and thanks for the tip in that other thread!
                        Hi Daniel and you're welcome! I hope you get something out of it.
                        My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma515
                          Here in Western Australia, this...
                          What..... What?? Don't leave me hanging....!
                          My Journal

Comment

• Now I am hanging!

Comment

• Hows things?

Comment

• Just in case anyone still has my journal saved in their subscriptions...... HI!!!!!

Man, it's been a while hey? I've been thinking about all the peeps that I used to metaphorically hang out with here and I wondered how the hell y'all are doing? The main reason I starting looking around again was because I thought of Jac (I'll look you up if you don't see this). I adopted a greyhound!

image.jpg

He's a beautiful 4 year old, black and white boy. He retired from racing in July and we got him 4 weeks ago. I'm so in love with him, I can't believe what a gorgeous dog he is!

So anyway, I came back because of that but didn't post because I'm not primal anymore and it feels weird, but after looking around it appears that there's a little subset of folks here who follow a more Peat-inspired version of primal and so here I am. :-)

Quick update, I'm doing fabulously well. Thyroid is optimised with little in the way of meds now (a little T3 occasionally as needed). I eat a very high carb diet, mostly from fruit and raw honey and it's awesome. My job is going brilliantly, I'm working in both scrub/scout and anaesthetics and I LOVE it.

Anyway, I won't type too much more as possibly no-one will read it and I'm talking to myself.
                                Last edited by NourishedEm; 10-31-2013, 03:46 AM.
                                My Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X