Primal Journal - kiwineil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He hee - in Brisvegas with amberlee? maybe

I hope for his sake he is kayaking *somewhere*, he deserves it!

Comment

• hello all

well no im not kayaking, with amberlee in Brisvegas or anywhere else with anyone else... have just been bouncing from meeting to meeting and only just got to here ... and im still feeling pretty crappy !

yesterday
      B: bacon and eggs
      L: smoked salmon salad
      D: chicken salad, plus two much 88% dark chocolate
      E: no still feel like crap

Comment

• Well a few days gap from posting .. .work business on Friday then the weekend ... so from memory
        Fri:
        B: bacon and egss
        L: roast pork roast veges crackling
        D: sald of some kind
        E: walk 1 hr

Sat:
        B: 2 eggs
        L: tuna salad
        D: chili (had some kidney beans in)
        E: bikram yoga

Sun:
        B: bigggg 4 egg omelette with capsicum and celery
        L: small bowl of chilis, some nuts
        D: trout salad, blueberries and yoghurt
        E: really worked on my pullups/chins - i can now do 2 chins (prev 0) and am very close to my first pullup - cant get the last "quarter" of the elevation - but ive never ever done a pullup so the first will be a red letter day

and now its Monday - xtremely busy 2 weeks at work coming up so will be sporadic with my posts

Comment

• Congrats on the chins
          Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

• baby steps mate - i just order a pullup bar online ....

Comment

• a quick visit - work gets feral for nxt 2 weeks from this morning
              so -

L" small caesar
              D: chicken salad
              S: some choc
              E: 1 hr walk home
              and ordered pullup bar online should arrive this week

and its pissing raining in sydney this morning - yuck

Comment

• quick visit in the midst of work feralness

last weak a blur of too many hours at work, stress, not enuff sleep
                IM PROUD - i didnt lapse into historic coping mechanisms of coffee, junk food and alochol - instead maintained my primal diet, a couple of social drinks on Sat night etc ..

Am aching sore this morning - did the playing card workout yesterday in the backyard with the four exercises being pushups, table pushups (ie inverted), onelegged squats and planks @ 5secs each ie Jack = 55scs, King - 65 secs etc Couldnt quite get thru all the inverted pushups but 3 months ago wouldnt have got thru half the pack so plsd with myself

And giving the pullup bar a workout too ..

back to the grind now

Comment

• Well done kiwi buddy. Keep it up.

Robin

Comment

• "Well done kiwi buddy. Keep it up."

tx for the support .. and i do try to !

Comment

• quick journal update - tea (with coco milk) break from hideously busy day
                      yesterday so sore from Sundays workout and today will be Day 2 syndrome
                      L: small caesar salad
                      D: thai fish cakes and salad
                      Snack: few squares dark choc

back to it ...

Comment

• sucks that work is feral. we are building the business here. keep it going keep it going.

Comment

• Good to hear you're sticking with it Neil. Let us know when you come up for air and we'll arrange that dinner
                          Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Working...
                          X