Primal Journal - kiwineil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a GORGEOUS weds morning here in Sydney
    ive been travelling last 2 days and sticking close to diet tough and exercise impossible
    Monday:
    B: bacon and eggs
    L: IF
    D: some lamb chiops, some scallops, some prawns, followed by tandoori chicken with salad

Tuesday:
    B: IF - i mean who eats plane food
    L: thai for lunch - things like chili mince chicken wrapped in betel leaves, tapioca pork mince dumplings, about a dozen mussels etc, glass of white wine
    D: beef salad

no exercise unless slogging the streets of Melbourne in 33 degree (Celsius) and 99% humidity counts .. very unpleasant @

Comment

• Sounds like you hit at least one nice Melbournian restaurant, gotta count for something!

But that humidity - eeew.

feeling better after weekend lurgi?

Comment

• yes did get a very good melb restauarant
        i think the humidity has flushed away the lurgi ! so yes feeling better tx

Comment

• F'n December - too many client functions screwing with diet liver and brain

yesterday
          L: salmon salad
          D: chinese - avoided as much of the bad stuuff as i could, but imbibed way too much red wine ... home at 1am very very very much the worse for wear and still suffering now ...

f'n december .. i say again
          f'n december

Comment

• f'n December....*echo*

Comment

• yesterday - actually give the state of my hangover im proud i didnt fall off the wagon ..

so

L: small caesar salad
              D: fish wrapped in foil with a chili tomato sauce and side of broccolii
              E: its an hours fast walk home... so i decided to tackle it via running fast for a minute then walking for a minute, and throwing in some sprints as well .. got 3/4 of the way home before i had to walk the rest. I think a lot of red wine was excreted given sydney is running 100% humidity right now .. certainly slept well last night

Comment

• You're up for an Order of Lenin for your bravery in the face of Christmas!
                Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

• What bravery? He is clearly succumbing to most temptation and PB is good hangover food. Bah...

When he posts about a client function that concluded at 2 am and he drank mineral water and ginger ale all night, THEN he gets props ;-)

Comment

• you i like ...

Comment

• you im not so sure about lol

Comment

• fn december mark 2 .. i mean .. seriously

so;

Fri = bacon and eggs for brekky .. then staff xmas party so had a steak and salad and 1000 glasses of red wine ... then headed to my bikram yoga xmas party (note to self ... healthy yoga people prob dont appreciate old fat pissed semi yoga guy !) via chicken shop for half a chicken ... home at midnight way way way the worse for weaar

Sat: bacon and egg omelette for breakfast, lots of water, small salad for lunch and roast chicken and salad for dinner .. spent 2 hrs in midday heat whippersnippering, hedge trimming and lawn mowing as penance for friday eveniing sins ..

Sun: no brekky, Bikram yoga in the morning, a an antipasto plate for lunch and lamb chops with salad for dinnner. Had a punnet of bluelerries post yoga ... no meaning ful exercise excpet lots of pool time ... and now its Monday again !

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwineil View Post
                          ... then headed to my bikram yoga xmas party (note to self ... healthy yoga people prob dont appreciate old fat pissed semi yoga guy !) via chicken shop for half a chicken ... home at midnight way way way the worse for weaar
                          !
                          HA HA HA HA HA

really? yoga xmas party after work xmas party. oh dear.

Comment

• sad but true
                            im a loser !!

Comment

• or too friendly! Monster effort to even go to your yoga xmas party...let alone after a work one.

Comment

• the monster effort was trying to appear at the yoga party not behaving as if id come from a monster work party

Comment

Working...
                                X