No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car has the same trouble driving past Muzz Buzz (our version of a drive through coffee place), it just seems to veer in there all on it's own!

Luckily my poison is a flat white which is half coffee, half milk, no sugar. So aside from the caffeine it's not too harmful.
    My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
      I dont think 4 squares of Lindt is really off plan eating at all
      I think I agree with you

Originally posted by Suse View Post
      Get it together, I do want to hear about the doggie boot camp and how josie did.
      She did very well. I will give details. I promise!

Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
      My car has the same trouble driving past Muzz Buzz (our version of a drive through coffee place), it just seems to veer in there all on it's own!

Luckily my poison is a flat white which is half coffee, half milk, no sugar. So aside from the caffeine it's not too harmful.
      I'm lucky that the closest $tarbucks is an hour away!
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• OK, one year comparison time.

A year ago today I weighed and measured. I felt huge and I was going to change!
        I "dabbled" in PB over the spring and summer, I was about 60/40 until the September Challenge and I started this journal.

It was S L O W going, but here it is:

May 17, 2010 = 155lbs
        May 17, 2011 = 141lbs!!!
        14 lbs lost!!!

Measurements (I'm only gonna give you the inches lost, not the actual measurements )
        Bust - 2"
        Ribcage - 2"
        Waist - 5.5"
        Stomach - 3.5"
        Hips - 2"
        Right Thigh - 1.25" (I'm assuming I lost the same on the other thigh )
        Right Arm - 1"

So, I guess I'll stick with this a little longer

Imagine what would happen if I actually exercised??????
        Last edited by winencandy; 05-17-2011, 08:55 AM. Reason: 16,000 views...imagine that...
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Here are some photos of my sons' river raft race.
          They had to build their own rafts. Then on launch day they "sailed" down the river for the afternoon before setting up camp for the night. The next day they "raced" to the lake. This is the 2nd year for this "race".

Saturday was warm, Sunday it poured rain and it was COLD.
          Last edited by winencandy; 10-08-2013, 05:41 PM.
          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• More race photos ('cause its cold outside and I'm avoiding going out to cut the really long, wet grass!)

This was the 2nd year they used the same raft. Last year they came in 2nd place.

This year they made a few modifications, but the morning of the race the rear inner tube developed a slow leak.
            They patched it with Shoe Goo

They were riding pretty low!

This is all of my sons' friends rafts (before the one group gave up):

They were late for the launch, being unorganized boys. The launch was at noon, we got there at 1:30.
            So I don't have photos of all the other rafts.

My sons got caught up on something and managed to pop the good front tube! They had to cut it loose when it started taking on water. They rearranged things and managed to limp in with only one inner tube! Luckily, they had made the box "waterproof" so it floated!

My sons carried another rafter's cooler, they "saved" several rafters after collisions, flips, etc.

They had a great time, they are already talking about "next time"

This is when I went to pick them up. It was pouring rain and COLD!
            They were cold and wet.

Removing the raft:

OK, enough procrastinating, I guess I gotta go out and cut the grass, before it starts raining AGAIN...
            Last edited by winencandy; 10-08-2013, 05:42 PM.
            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Note to self: Little white dogs shouldn't play in fresh cut grass
              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                Note to self: Little white dogs shouldn't play in fresh cut grass
                hahaha, I can imagine!

Comment

• Maybe May
                  1. Work on the 20th Anniversary Band video – not yet…
                  2. SLEEP – 10 hours
                  3. Exercise – Do SOMETHING Physical every day!!! – cut grass

Food
                  12:00: Protein shake with mango and coconut milk, Chocolate Chai with coconut milk and coconut oil
                  5:00: One square of Lindt 70%
                  6:00: Salad: cauliflower, green pepper, carrot, balsamic vinegar, garlic and olive oil. Big bowl of chili, fresh asparagus

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
                  I really don’t like coconut oil in my Chai
                  I thought I'd try it 'cause you all are talking about it...it was gross!
                  Ruined a perfectly good cuppa

I could have moved more today…

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

Cut the grass in the Papillon pen with an old push mower

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
                  Bed about 11:30, up about 9:30.
                  Drove out to my mom’s & weighed myself. Measured myself.
                  Surf the net, waste time, post river raft photos, cut the grass…
                  Ate too much supper, I feel full

Tonight I might try to work on the band video.
                  I should go for a walk, but it’s cold and raining out.
                  Of course that’s not stopping my daughter from going to soccer practice…
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• by the way I forgot to mention... 14lbs lost is great. And those inches! Wow. Congratulations. You've worked hard (well sometimes yuo have) to get where you are. Keep at it. If you lose another 14 this year, you will be in the 120's and taking the weight off slowly is usually more indicative of keeping it off (so they say, whoever "they" are )

Comment

by the way I forgot to mention... 14lbs lost is great. And those inches! Wow. Congratulations.
                      Thanks

You've worked hard (well sometimes yuo have) to get where you are.
                      Hahahahahaha
                      Yeah, I know

Keep at it. If you lose another 14 this year, you will be in the 120's and taking the weight off slowly is usually more indicative of keeping it off (so they say, whoever "they" are )
                      I'm gonna keep going.

You do know that "they" are CW, right?
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Add 4 squares of Lindt 70% to my day...
                        "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• So, Madame "I haven't lost any weight on Primal"...14 lbs??? That's hardly nothing!! Most excellent. And the inches too, wow! Funny though, when it happens more slowly, you don't seem to notice quite as much, but you must have found your clothes fitting rather differently over time.

I won't comment on the Lindt as I found some Thai fresh coconut (dried) at Costco this weekend, which is slightly sweetened...I highly recommend NOT purchasing the stuff if you find it. It's just asking for overconsumption, or at least that was the case here.

Fun photos of your boys in their race...I don't see mine working together that well at this point in time, though I expect that will change as they get a bit older.
                          My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
                            So, Madame "I haven't lost any weight on Primal"...14 lbs??? That's hardly nothing!!
                            Well, it seems like nothing when it seems like everyone else is losing 50-100 lbs...in a few months...

Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
                            Most excellent. And the inches too, wow!
                            Thank you

Funny though, when it happens more slowly, you don't seem to notice quite as much, but you must have found your clothes fitting rather differently over time.
                            I think you're right, it was SO gradual that I just didn't see it. (Kinda like how I gained it)
                            But when I went to see the dog trainer (I'd been there last July) She squealed and hugged me and told me I was skinny

I won't comment on the Lindt as I found some Thai fresh coconut (dried) at Costco this weekend, which is slightly sweetened...I highly recommend NOT purchasing the stuff if you find it. It's just asking for overconsumption, or at least that was the case here.
                            OK, I will NOT look for it
                            I have enough problems with the Lindt, Creamed coconut, wine...I don't need something else!

Fun photos of your boys in their race...I don't see mine working together that well at this point in time, though I expect that will change as they get a bit older.
                            Glad you liked them. There is a big age gap between those two, but they get along great (now)
                            Last edited by winencandy; 05-18-2011, 04:50 PM. Reason: spelling
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• I think you're right, it was SO gradual that I just didn't see it. (Kinda like how I gained it)
                              But when I went to see the dog trainer (I'd been there last July) She squealed and hugged me and told me I was skinny
                              well there you go then!!!!!!!!

Comment

well there you go then!!!!!!!!
                                Yeah I know...Isn't there a thread about having false body images???
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X