Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 Food
    2 egg omelet with tomato and feta cheese, fried in coconut oil in a cast iron pan
    Leftovers from last night
    About 15 plums – my father in law picked the tree. I now have about 20lbs of them on my table!
    Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins! (Only a handful)
    Two squares of Dark Chocolate

#2 Avoid Poisons
    I think so, except for the dark chocolate covered raisins…but I was shopping and I DIDN’T buy candy!
    And I didn’t stop at Starbucks…I thought about it…but I didn’t stop!
    No wine tonight. But I did have those Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins.

#3 Move Slowly
    A little. I was shopping this morning.

#4 Lift Heavy
    PBF Body Weights
    50 Assisted Squats
    20 Assisted Jack Knife Presses
    40 Wall Push Ups

#5 Sprint
    Not today

#6 Sleep
    11 pm to 8 am. I got up early today! I had to.

#7 Play
    Nope

#8 Sunlight
    Nope, but I started Vitamin D

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes
    I spent at least 4 hours on the road today and there were no accidents.
    I stopped trying to eat ALL the plums

#10 Use Your Brain
    Still working on the slide show for the plowing match. And I’m trying to figure out how to attach my iPhone4 to my tripod for videos…

I made two trips into two different cities today (1 hour one way each city).
    1st trip was to pick up Halo Reach for my son. I also picked up some Vitamin D.
    2nd trip was to take my father in law to the hospital to have a spot removed from his neck. This is when I bought the dark chocolate covered raisins.
    It feels like I spent the day driving.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

Originally posted by Just4ME View Post
      Yep. Candy = crack

If I see it I have to have it!
      Crack Candy!!!!!

We just need to find a Primal Crack Candy...I've been substituting Dark Chocolate, but I can't (shouldn't) keep doing that...
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

This is the beach I walk on. Not nearly as picturesque as Marks
        You can't see them in this picture, but the beach was covered in little dead fish, which Lily LOVED rolling in
        She was actually checking out a rather large one when I took this picture.
        "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

I weighed myself today.
          Twice.

I thought I should have a "base weight", since I haven't weighed myself in weeks.

Once at my friend's house - 144lbs
          Once at my parents' house - 150lbs

I like my friend's scales better
          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

hahaha, yes indeed! Were you holding one of the dogs when you got on your parent's scales?

Comment

Originally posted by Suse View Post
              hahaha, yes indeed! Were you holding one of the dogs when you got on your parent's scales?
              hahahaha...NO...

Of course, theirs was the more expensive, more accurate scale...
              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Did you see this???

http://www.news.com.au/business/anti...story-e6frfm1i

I love it..

Of course the vegetarian concept is wrong, BUT, still, gotta love it!! We need one that says Only Fresh, Whole Natural Foods!!!!!
                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

#1 Food
                  Probably 20 plums…☺
                  Two BBQ chicken thighs, tin foil BBQ’d potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic
                  Three, yes, Three glasses of wine!
                  Two thin, tiny squares of dark chocolate…not nearly enough
                  Tazo Chai Latte

#2 Avoid Poisons
                  Well, the 3 glasses of wine…

#3 Move Slowly
                  Not a lot today

#4 Lift Heavy
                  PBF Body Weights
                  50 Wall Push Ups
                  40 Assisted Squats

#5 Sprint
                  I was gonna, but, no.

#6 Sleep
                  11:30 to 6:30 AM (I had to take my daughter to Band practice) then back to bed until 10am

#7 Play
                  I was teaching my dogs “on the deck” and “off the deck” today.

#8 Sunlight
                  Minimal, I took my Vitamin D

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes
                  So far, yes

#10 Use Your Brain
                  I figured out a way to attach my iPhone to the tripod!! BUT, when I transfer it to iMovie, it is upside down ☹
                  Back to the drawing board…
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

I have a dragonfly in my kitchen.
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Oops!
                      I forgot the cup of Rolo ice cream...
                      I wonder how that happened

Possibly the 3 glasses of wine...
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

I think that maybe, just maybe, three glasses of wine is now too much wine...

Hmm...

I just feel...blah...
                        "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Wine. Makes me too chatty and then really sleepy. Maybe I need to pick some up for the 'sleepy'. Hmm
                          Now that I think about it, I guess Red Bull isn't the best choice for insomnia?! Doh! Chasing dragon fly = exercise...no?!
                          Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                          Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                          Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                            I was extremely low last week, and at the start of this week, BUT I am NOT letting myself stay there!

I will read TWfunguy EVERY DAY! Twice if I have too!

And rainbowfirefly's journal.

And Naiadknight's.

And Flaming Andromeda's.

Any any more I can find

Right now I think I'll go play with my Papillons!
                            Hi winencandy!!

Just read through your journal...and am honoured to be in such good company...I have to read Tawfunguy's journal every day myself...he's quite addicting with such a great attitude...and some great results already!!

Good luck on the journey....there's plenty of different 'stuff' to learn!!

Comment

Hi Just4ME and Flaming Andromeda! Thanks for reading!
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

#1 Food
                                2 egg omelet with feta cheese and fresh tomato
                                6 plums
                                Fried ground beef with onions, green peppers and tomatoes
                                cup of trail mix (almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, pistachios, and LOTS of dark chocolate covered raisins).

#2 Avoid Poisons
                                No wine today.

#3 Move Slowly
                                Not really, I went shopping for about an hour, but I don't think that counts

#4 Lift Heavy
                                PBF Body Weights
                                40 Wall Push Ups
                                40 assisted Squats

#5 Sprint
                                Not today

#6 Sleep
                                11:30 to 8:30 am.

#7 Play
                                Nope. It was raining today. Unless shopping counts

#8 Sunlight
                                Nope. It was raining today. But I took my Vitamin D.

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes
                                I didn’t stop at Starbucks when I took my daughter into the city to go to a Marianas Trench concert.
                                I went shopping instead. No car accidents on the highway or in the city.
                                BUT…I’m not moving slowly, sprinting, or playing enough…

#10 Use Your Brain
                                Worked on the slide show for the plowing match.
                                Listened to a very interesting Ideas episode on CBC Radio One tonight:
                                "A talk by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She is a Somali born activist and writer whose life has been threatened by radical Islamists. Wherever she speaks, she is protected by bodyguards. And they were there when she gave a Donner lecture in Toronto."
                                She is the author of NOMAD and INFIDEL.
                                Very interesting.
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X