• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big hugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
      Big hugs.
      Thanks

3 mugs of Chai in the evening = 4 hours sleep. Lesson learned.
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
        3 mugs of Chai in the evening = 4 hours sleep. Lesson learned.
        I wonder how many hours of sleep 3 glasses of wine will = ?

Tonight's experiment!
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Sorry to hear of your trials. Aging parents = tough times.

Let us know how the wine experiment goes!
          My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Hang in there W&C. Thinking of you and sending thoughts of strength.
            Female 55
            Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
            Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• It is a tough situation. If it helps, you are not alone on the journey. Sending you healing thoughts.
              I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

• uggh, sounds like tough times. The wine will get you to sleep but doubtful it will keep you there.

I signed up for that vimify thing but haven't even looked at it again. I suppose I should. I don't feel very motivated. But I hear you about the weight gain. Same issues.

Keep your chin up.

Comment

• Wine = 8.5 hours sleep until a phone call from the nursing home.

Father in Law died this afternoon.

Cancer sucks
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• So sorry to hear you father in law died.
                    Female 55
                    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Aah, so sorry. Wishing you peace.
                      Annie Ups the Ante
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• So sorry for your sad news.
                        I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

• So sorry about your father-in-law. Blessings and peace.
                          My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• My sympathies for you and Farmer. I will be thinking of you.

Comment

• Hugs.
                              My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Very sorry for your loss. Hugs, to let you know you are not alone!
                                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
                                X