No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to see you back! I'm signed up for the challenge too, can't wait.
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post

I signed up with my real name, but then went into the settings (on the web version - not phone app) and I changed it there.
      Where are the settings? Can't find them. Help?
      My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
        Where are the settings? Can't find them. Help?
        You have to log on with a computer. Go to the bar looking place. You have to put in first and last name. So I'm now pedi doc two words. Small letters only. Someone please invite me to the group.
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• I've logged in on a laptop, but still don't see any such option. The bar looking thing only goes to a page that gives as options a tab to "leave this group".

My musings

The old stuff

Comment

I've logged in on a laptop, but still don't see any such option. The bar looking thing only goes to a page that gives as options a tab to "leave this group".

There is a symbol that is 3 bars at the bottom on the left side. Click it and then account
            settings and you can change your name.

I found pedi doc and am following her.
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
              You have to log on with a computer. Go to the bar looking place. You have to put in first and last name. So I'm now pedi doc two words. Small letters only. Someone please invite me to the group.
              How do I invite you to a group?
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

There is a symbol that is 3 bars at the bottom on the left side. Click it and then account
                settings and you can change your name.

I found pedi doc and am following her.
                No such thing on my page. . After login, it opens to page that has on the left only the talk bubble symbol, discover symbol, check mark and bell. Nothing else.
                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• I have been experimenting with making Kombucha. I've been using the info from http://www.kombuchakamp.com and it's worked quite well. I started my "mother" from a bottle of GT'S organic raw Kombucha. And now I even have extra mother. You have to be 'on' it. If I leave it for 7 days, it is too vinegary for my tastes. I like to do a second ferment with rosehip hibiscus tea to add flavour.
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

No such thing on my page. . After login, it opens to page that has on the left only the talk bubble symbol, discover symbol, check mark and bell. Nothing else.
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

That's where I am!

feeling very technogically challenged
                      My musings

The old stuff

Comment

How do I invite you to a group?
                        You did and I'm following you too.
                        Female 55

Comment

Scroll down. It's under the bell.
                          Female 55

Comment

that side of the page doesn't scroll at all.
                            My musings

The old stuff

Comment

If you. Can't find it, email them and ask. That's what I did. And they sent me the link.
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Alrighty, I'm following you three. We need more! I think you already found me, I am The Walrus. (Love saying that)
                                My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                                X