No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang in there. We're all there with you in spirit.
    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
      A special kind of gummy bears? Would you believe I've never had a gummy bear? I don't know why I haven't.
      Don't try them!!!

Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
      Hope you feel better soon. Still praying for situation.
      Thanks

Originally posted by Suse View Post
      Stress = lowered immunity. Feel better soon. Lots of vitamin c. Of course one could say wine has vitamin c... it is fruit after all....
      Yes. Yes, it is.

Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
      Hang in there. We're all there with you in spirit.
      <3

I'm still sick. I stayed home from teaching today.But I will go in tomorrow.

3rd day of NO CANDY!!!
      2nd day of NO WINE!!!
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
        3rd day of NO CANDY!!!
        2nd day of NO WINE!!!
        Yay!

Keep hanging in there. And feel better soon.
        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Take a minute

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I have NOT had candy since Nov 3rd!

I've had wine
            And chocolate

But NO gummies!

Things seem to be stable
            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Good to hear the stable part. Congrats on no gummy bears!
              Female 55
              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Stable is good.

How YOU doing?
                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Good to hear from you, Winencandy. Wish you had time for more, but I know you have a lot going on. We miss you. We even miss Dragon.

Comment

• Thanks girls

I jinxed myself. There were gummy bears tonight...

Did I mention that besides full time teaching, the "big thing", and regular life, I'm also stage manager for a production that runs for the 1st 2 weekends in Dec? That's where the gummies appeared.

Ok, I bought them............

Crops are all off. Surfer Son helped combine. I never even rode in it this year....

Surfer Son is visiting Eldest in Toronto this week. Just my Farmer, the Butterflies and Kitties here with me.

I accidentally shut Orbie kitty in my daughter's room for 12 hours yesterday. She finally meowed to get out at 4am...

I've managed to take a few of the Dragon's last candy bing's pounds off.
                    So what do I do? Buy more........purely a Dragon craving, not BIG stress.

I have constant stress. Everyday I question if full time teaching is really for me.....
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• That was supposed to be binge's, not bing's
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Yup, when you have the luxury of not getting up and going to work every day and then suddenly have to, it's a shocker! I can't imagine going to an office (either clinic or university) every day.
                        Female 55

Comment

• I can barely get through the things I need to at home. I don't know how people manage to have jobs.

Comment

• Other than the occasional emergency purchases (and yes, gummies count), I haven't bought groceries since August...

Laundry gets done when I run out of clothes...

I have an amazing Farmer
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Way to go Farmer!!!
                              Female 55

Comment

• your farmer sounds as great as my fireman!

And yeah, full time working is not all its cracked up to be.

And dont talk to me about bingeing...

Comment

Working...
                                X